125 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
Community: South Beach
Year Built: 2012
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 2480-4100 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 88 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 28
Number of Stories: 7
$1,500,000 - $6,990,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Ocean House Condos
Ocean House condos arelocated at 125 Ocean Drive on the Atlantic Ocean in the South of Fifth neighborhood of Miami Beach. With just twenty-eight residences ranging in size from 1400 to 4100 square feet, Ocean House is the perfect boutique option for many looking to invest in South Beach .
Very simply, discover what it means to live on the beach. Ocean House's two-story Beach Houses offers true beach-level living. The double-height area embraces beams of sunlight each morning. After nightfall, a moonlit glow radiates throughout. Now, step out your door1 in a moment, you can soak in the ocean-facing pool or sink your tired feet in the warm white sand.
Once you enter Ocean House, you will not want to leave. Each open-plan residence is ready, as a canvas to inspire a modern, comfortable home. Here, luxury is defined in part by private elevators, massive flowing spaces and innovative Smart living platforms, the integrating wireless lighting controls, custom home systems and reservations services access. Ocean House represents architectural distinction and an endearing lifestyle that will delight the most discerning buyer.
Ocean House Residences - Building Amenities
- Valet parking (24-hour)
- Security (24-hour)
- 24-hour Concierge and Tech concierge web-based software in all residences
- Residence service quarters with separate entrances
- Expansive pool facing the ocean and whirlpool spa, surrounded by a stone deck
- Wraparound balconies in select residences
- Penthouse have their own, 4,000-square-foot Rooftop
- Terraces with private pools and summer kitchens, as well as panoramic views of the ocean
- Historically preserved main lobby with restored original terrazzo patterned floor
- Back-lit onyx concierge desk, fireplace and elevators
- Double height ceilings with cove lighting in lobby
- Hard wood flooring throughout public areas
- Private residence lounge with audio visual equipment
- State-of-the-art gym with personal flat screen TV's and outdoor terrace
Ocean House Residences - Residence Features
- Designer-ready residences
- Private elevators
- Smart living platforms
- Integrated wireless lighting controls
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- European designed kitchens
- Top-of-the-line cabinetry
- Backlit glass backsplash
- Gas stoves
- Granite counter tops
- Miele and SubZero Appliances
- Glass enclosed shower and toilet/bidet areas
- Dornbracht fixtures
- Limestone floors
- Stone-surround pool
At the end of South Beach lie the residences of Ocean House. It joins this unique neighborhood where intimate residences meet innovative dining experiences. Apart from the neon lights and congestion at the heart of Ocean Drive, this set of living spaces gives you a balance of nightlife and private ocean front living. From charming cafes to notable restaurants, Ocean House is a place we'd all love to call home.
Ocean House - Pet and Rental Policies
Currently pets are allowed at Ocean House. The minimum rental period is six months, twice annually.
Miami Beach Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Ocean House puts it within easy reach.
Built in 2012, the Ocean House condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!
Available Units in Ocean House
3 or more Bedroom Condos
|Unit #||List Price||Bath||Area||$/sq ft||$/M2||Details|
|U-0503||$9,950,000||4.5||3463 sq ft||$2,873||$30,927||See Unit #U-0503 details|
|U-0301||$11,750,000||4.5||4068 sq ft||$2,888||$31,091||See Unit #U-0301 details|
|U-0201||$15,500,000||4.5||6240 sq ft||$2,484||$26,738||See Unit #U-0201 details|
* TBD = "To be determined"
There aren't any units currently for rent in this building.
|Unit #||Closed||Sold Price||List Price||Bed/Bath||Area||$/sq ft||$/M2|
|L0104||Jun 15, 2021||$1,750,000||$1,900,000||2 / 2.5||1439 sq ft||$1,216||$13,090|