See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
125 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
Community: South Beach
Year Built: 2012
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 2480-4100 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 88 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 28
Number of Stories: 7
$1,500,000 - $6,990,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Ocean House Condos
Once you enter Ocean House, you will not want to leave. Each open-plan residence is designer-ready, as a canvas to inspire a modern, comfortable home. Here, luxury is defined in part by private elevators, massive flowing spaces and innovative Smart living platforms, the integrating wireless lighting controls, custom home systems and reservations services access. Ocean House represents architectural distinction and endearing lifestyle that will delight the most discerning buyer.
Very simply, discover what it means to live on the beach. Ocean House's two-story Beach Houses offers true beach-level living. The double-height area embraces beams of sunlight each morning. After nightfall, a moonlit glow radiates throughout. Now, step out your door1 in a moment, you can soak in the ocean-facing pool or sink your tired feet in the warm white sand.
Ocean House Residences - Building Amenities
- Valet parking (24-hour)
- Security (24-hour)
- 24-hour Concierge and Tech concierge web-based software in all residences
- Residence service quarters with separate entrances
- Expansive pool facing the ocean and whirlpool spa, surrounded by a stone deck
- Wraparound balconies in select residences
- Penthouse have their own, 4,000-square-foot Rooftop
- Terraces with private pools and summer kitchens, as well as panoramic views of the ocean
- Historically preserved main lobby with restored original terrazzo patterned floor
- Back-lit onyx concierge desk, fireplace and elevators
- Double height ceilings with cove lighting in lobby
- Hard wood flooring throughout public areas
- Private residence lounge with audio visual equipment
- State-of-the-art gym with personal flat screen TV's and outdoor terrace
Ocean House Residences - Residence Features
- Designer-ready residences
- Private elevators
- Smart living platforms
- Integrated wireless lighting controls
- Oceanfront swimming pool
- European designed kitchens
- Top-of-the-line cabinetry
- Backlit glass backsplash
- Gas stoves
- Granite counter tops
- Miele and SubZero Appliances
- Glass enclosed shower and toilet/bidet areas
- Dornbracht fixtures
- Limestone floors
- Stone-surround pool
Awaken all your senses in the open-air kitchen, masterfully combining form and function. The sophisticated European design has top of the line cabinetry, backlit glass backsplash, gas stoves, and elongated granite counter tops. Premium finishes, appliances including Miele and SubZero, and Lacava/Gagenau plumbing fixtures complete the culinary environment. Nothing surpasses good meals with good friends. Craft weekend brunch as guests admire the horizon.
Your personal retreat. Enter your calming bath of harmonious tones, balanced by light and shade. You can choose from the rich, dramatic hues of Wenge wood or the muted, clean aesthetic of Limed Oak, to translate throughout the kitchen and bath environments. Glass enclosed shower and toilet/bidet areas, Dornbracht fixtures, and limestone floors are a testament to the careful selection of materials; while the subtle finishes underline the elegant design.
Float in the cerulean waters that are reminiscent of a tropical oasis. The stone-surround pool area gives an intimate respite along the beach.
Take a soothing dip in your private pool. Entertain with cocktails in the summer kitchen. On quiet nights, lie back. Watch the sun set against the still waters of the beach below. Your sky terrace provides a secluded space for creativity, tranquility and enjoying life to the fullest.
Make a quiet entrance. Walk through the outdoor courtyard surrounded by local palm trees and luscious paintings. The private courtyard presents an open-air space of contemplation when you want to enjoy a moment in a sea of green.
At the end of South Beach lie the residences of Ocean House. It joins this unique neighborhood where intimate residences meet innovative dining experiences. Apart from the neon lights and congestion at the heart of Ocean Drive, this set of living spaces gives you a balance of nightlife and private ocean front living. From charming cafes to notable restaurants, Ocean House is a place we'd all love to call home.