See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
781-789 Crandon Blvd
Key Biscayne, Florida, 33149
Community: Key Biscayne
Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Year Built: 1999
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 3 & 4
Residence Size: 2500 - 5400 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
No type or weight restrictions, owners only
Walk Score: 57 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 287
Number of Stories: 18
$1,425,000 - $3,395,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Ocean Club - Club Towers Condos
The Ocean Club Towers condominiums are located at 781, 785 and 789 Crandon Blvd in the Village of Key Biscayne with an incredible oceanfront location. Built in 2001, these condominiums are available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!
The Ocean Club has a total land area on Key Biscayne oceanfront of 52 acres with 1,000 feet of ocean beach frontage. A private Beach Club of 20,000 square feet for residents and their guests. The beach club includes a bar/lounge area, dining room, business center, a private card room, a members lounge, an outdoor dining terrace, men's and ladies spa, beauty shop, aerobics and a fully outfitted fitness center.
Ocean Club residences are floor-through with private elevators directly into all condominium residences.
Ocean Club Towers - Amenities
- Beach and pool cabanas with utilities.
- Tennis Club with eight clay tennis courts, pro shop, club room and bar, locker rooms and a professional staff.
- Approximately 800 condominium residences
- Six mid-rise buildings with 4 to 7 stories (Lake Villas) above parking and five high-rise tower buildings with 14 to 18 stories above parking.
- More than 50% of the 52 acres is open space including the five acre private lake, pathways, and landscaping.
- A total of nine (9) swimming pools including the Grand and Beach pools.
- Two gated secured entrances.
- Youth activity center for the younger residents.
- Half basketball Court.
- Tot Lot for the youngest children.