See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
701 to 719 Crandon Blvd
Key Biscayne, Florida, 33149
Community: Key Biscayne
Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Year Built: 1997
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2 & 3
Residence Size: 1300 - 1800 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
No type or weight restrictions, owners only
Walk Score: 72 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 802
Number of Stories: 6
$809,000 - $1,250,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Ocean Club Resort Villas Condos
With 1,300 to 1,800 square feet of living space in two- and three-bedroom layouts, the Resort Villas are perfect as vacation hideaways or residences for young professionals. Designed in the same Mediterranean style as the large Lake Villas and Club Towers, the two mid-rise Resort Villa buildings feature exceptional interior appointments and amenities, private entry elevators, spacious terraces with sweeping lake views, nine-foot ceilings, master baths, secure covered parking and a convenient location adjacent to the Tennis Club.
The Ocean Club has a total land area on Key Biscayne oceanfront of 52 acres with 1,000 feet of ocean beach frontage. A private Beach Club of 20,000 square feet for residents and their guests. The beach club includes a bar/lounge area, dining room, business center, a private card room, a members lounge, an outdoor dining terrace, men's and ladies spa, beauty shop, aerobics and a fully outfitted fitness center.
All of the amenities at The Ocean Club are for owners and their guests only. Residents will automatically be members of The Ocean Club Community Association which owns all The Ocean Club amenities and improvements other than those owned by the condominium associations.
Ocean Club Resort Villas - Amenities
- Beach and pool cabanas with utilities.
- Tennis Club with eight clay tennis courts, pro shop, club room and bar, locker rooms and a professional staff.
- Approximately 800 condominium residences
- Six mid-rise buildings with 4 to 7 stories (Lake Villas) above parking and five high-rise tower buildings with 14 to 18 stories above parking.
- More than 50% of the 52 acres is open space including the five acre private lake, pathways, and landscaping.
- A total of nine (9) swimming pools including the Grand and Beach pools.
- Two gated secured entrances.
- Youth activity center for the younger residents.
- Half basketball Court.
- Tot Lot for the youngest children.