A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Epic Miami
Address: 200 Biscayne Blvd Way
Miami Florida, 33131
Community: Miami Downtown
Architect: Revuelta, Vega,Leon
Year Built: 2008
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 1033 - 4522 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 89 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 360
Number of Stories: 54
Price Range: $399,000 - $3,000,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Epic Miami Condos
The Miami Condo Lifestyle team is excited to announce Epic Residences & Hotel has started closings and the Hotel is now open. This is Ugo Columbo's latest luxury addition to the Miami skyline. Epic will have two towers, of which, the West Tower will be completed first! This tower will contain the hotel component which will be managed by Kimpton Hotels, a well known boutique hotel operator. The hotel is from the 16th to the 30th floor and is NOT be a condo-hotel.
The residencess at the Epic Condominium are along the North side of the Miami River featuring two story, two bedroom townhomes on floors three to fifteen. The residences above the hotel on the 31st through 44th floors, will include large 1,000 sf ft one bedrooms, 1,500-1,800 sq ft two bedrooms and 2,500 plus three bedrooms. The penthouse levels from the 45th to the 52nd floor will have ten foot ceilings. The 53rd and 54th floors will feature 3,300-4,500 sq ft Tower Suites.
Ugo Coloumbo and the Lowenstein group have built some of the most luxurious buildings in Miami including the Santa Maria, Bristol Tower and Grovenor House. This is truly an ultra-luxury project for those who wish to call Miami home.
EPIC Miami Condos - Kitchen
- Dark oak wood Snaidero cabinets with stainless steel inserts
- Inlay countertops with full height backsplash
- Under counter and interior cabinetry lighting
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer and ice maker
- Stainless steel Miele electric oven
- Miele flat cooktop
- Stainless steel microwave
- Miele dishwasher
- Franke double sink
- Garbage disposal
- Chrome Wand faucet
- Exhaust hood
EPIC Miami Condos - Master Bath
- Calacatta white marble floors, baseboard, shower and toilet wall
- Italian imported dark oak finish cabinetry
- Dual sinks in white ceramic
- Polished chrome faucets and fixtures
- Lighted wall mirror
- Towel bars, rings and tissue dispenser
EPIC Miami Condos - Residence systems
- Impact resistant floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors
- State-of-the-art security system with entry key pad
- "EPIC-Link," which allows residents to interactwith hotel amenities and services, through a touch panel or computer from anywhere in the world
- State-of-the-art wiring for telephone system, satellite, cable TV and computer network
- Smart building technology control systems available for lighting and window treatment
- High-speed internet access