A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Baltus House
Address: 4250 Biscayne Blvd
Miami Florida, 33137
Community: Miami Design District
Year Built: 2015
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Residence Size: 520-1720 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 89 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 167
Number of Stories: 15
Price Range: $292,000 - $1,300,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Baltus House Condos
Baltus House residences, the latest preconstruction project to be announces by the Related Group and Strategic Properties will rise at 4300 Biscayne Boulevard in Miami's Design District. Expected completion is early 2015 and Baltus House will offer just over 160 apartments ranging in size from 620 square foot studios to 1,150 two bedroom apartments.
Baltus House expected initial pricing will be in the $450.00 per square foot area making this project extremely well priced and attractive to those hoping to get in on the latest real estate explosion in Miami.
Baltus House is a mid-rise project, with just sixteen (16) stories but will offer many of the amenities expected in much larger buildings including... a roof top terrace with barbeque grills, a jucuuzi whirlpool and, of course, amazing panoramic views of Biscayne Bay. The seventh floor will be the amenities deck with an infinity -edged swimming pool and views to the South and Midtown.
Baltus House - Building Amenities
- Beautifully appointed clubroom
- Fifty-five (55) foot long swimming pool
- Over-sized Whirlpool spa
- Private cabanas
- Rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and BBQ grills
- Sixteen (16) stories with panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, Miami and The Design District
- State-of-the-art-fitness center with professional-grade cardio machines, weight-training area and yoga-Pilates room
Baltus House - Residence Features
- Floor to ceiling windows to give you the very best views
- Imported porcelain tile flooring at kitchen and bathrooms
- Interior design by BALTUS, prestigious Spanish firm with their own showroom located steps from the building site in the Design District
- One parking space assigned
- Oversized balconies
- Premium European cabinetry
- Professional grade stainless steel appliances package
Baltus House - Available Residences: Initial Pricing
- Studios Priced at ($269,000-$300,000)
- One Bedroom Priced at ($339,000-$390,000)
- One Bedroom plus den Priced at ($329,000-$380,000)
- Two Bedroom SouthEast View Priced at ($460,000-$499,000)
- Two Bedroom East View Priced at ($540,000-$580,000)
Baltus House - Deposit structure:
- Ten (10%) percent with Reservation
- Ten (10%) percent with Contract (June-July 2013 )
- Twenty (20%) percent at Groudbreaking (September 2013)
- Twenty (20%) percent at Top off (estimate mid 2014)