A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: 1000 Museum
Address: 1000 Biscayne Blvd
Miami Florida, 33132
Community: Miami Downtown
Architect: Zaha Hadid
Views: Bay and City
Completion Date: 2018 (Fall)
Status: Under Construction
Bedrooms: 4, 5 & 6
Residence Size: 4503 to 9910 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 83 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 83
Number of Stories: 62
Price Range: $5,750,000 - $19,400,000
Lifestyle Pictures of 1000 Museum Condos
One Thousand Museum condos will be the latest addition to the Museum Park area of Downtown Miami at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard. One Thousand Museum (1000 Museum) will join the four existing luxury towers located across the street from Bicentennial Park which is soon to be renamed "Museum Park". This thirty acre urban park will house both the new Miami Art Museum and the new Miami Science Museum.
One Thousand Museum will be the newest ultra-luxury project located in Miami Downtown and will be sixty-two stories tall and offer just eighty-three (83) half-floor and full floor residences ranging in size from 4,500 to 11,000 square feet. These flow-through design apartments will offer residents incredible panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Miami amd Miami Beach skylines and the light show that is the "Magic City"!
One Thousand Museum - Residence Features
- Ceiling Heights twelve feet (12')
- Finished flooring throughout residences and terraces
- Custom built-in closets throughout
- Interior lighting by Kreon and custom control by Crestron
- Custom kitchens by Gatto with appliances by Gaggeneau and Sub-Zero
- Midnight Kitchen in the Master Suite
- Plumbing fixtures by Duravit, Dombracht and Kohler
- Eight foot (8') high solid core designer doors and hardware
- Superior performance floor-to-ceiling window-wall thermal glazing
Developers Louis Birdman and Gregg Covin announced that One Thousand Miami will be designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Zaha Hadid. This ultra-luxury project will complete the remaining half-block space in the row of current Museum Park condos, Marina Blue, 900 Biscayne, Ten Museum Park and the Marquis.
As you may know, buying pre-construction condos requires preparation and great timing. Currently, the deposit schedule and exact pricing for One Thousand Museum remains undisclosed to the public. Contact us at the MiamiCondoLifestyle.com to insure that you get the opportunity to own one of the exclusive 1000 Museum Residences.
One Thousand Museum is just a minutes walk from both American American Arena and the Adrienne Arscht Performing Arts Center.
1000 Museum Price Ranges and Deposit schedule
|Zone||Floor Levels||SqFt Interior||SqfT Exterior|
|Zone 4||50-57||9780 to 9910||1138-1304|
Pricing as of May 10, 2013 subject to change without notice.
One Thousand Museum Deposit schedule
- Twenty (20%) percent at Contract (Now)
- Twenty (20%) percent at Groundbreaking (Q4 2014)
- Ten (10%) percent after your floor is poured)
- Ten (10%) percent at top-off
- Remainder at Closing (2018)