A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Ten Museum Park
Address: 1040 Biscayne Blvd
Miami Florida, 33132
Community: Miami Downtown
Architect: Chad Oppenheim
Year Built: 2007
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Residence Size: 886 - 4327 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 89 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 200
Number of Stories: 50
Price Range: $349,900 - $3,540,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Ten Museum Park Condos
Ten Museum Park condos is a fifty story tower in Downtown Miami offering one, two and three bedroom floorplans plus multi-story townhomes, large tri-level tower suites and penthouses with rooftop access. The East face of the building has four two-story loft designs that offer a bit more than 1,900 sqft and face directly toward Biscayne Bay. Creatively designed by award winning architect Chad Oppenheim, Ten Museum also features a Clinique La Prairie Spa which will open by the end of 2008.
Ten Museum Park condos is all about enjoying life and relaxing in the 25,000 square foot sky garden or refresh yourself in the eight different pools including infinity edge sunset and sunrise pools, two resistance lap pools and 4 unique plunge pools.
With just 200 residences Ten Museum Park will be a highly desirable address, offer secure living accomodations and show good appreciation over time.
Ten Museum Park Condos - Building Features:
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- 24-hour building security
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Uniquely designed living spaces
- Top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures
- VIP access into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide
- Exclusive 25,000 sqft Clinique La Prairie spa white-glove service
- Architectural pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, massage, meditation, steam, and sauna
- 20,000 sf of office space with views of Biscayne Bay
- 10,000 sf restaurant and outdoor café fronting Biscayne Boulevard
- 3,000 sf bar and lounge inspired by Michael Capponi
- Building situated in the heart of Downtown Miami's Arts and Entertainment District
- Building located 5 minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Design District and Miami International Airport ceramic tiled floors in all baths.