See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
1040 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, Florida, 33132
Community: Miami Downtown
Architect: Chad Oppenheim
Year Built: 2007
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Residence Size: 886 - 4327 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Two per unit, up to 100 lbs total
Walk Score: 89 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 200
Number of Stories: 50
$3,305,000 - $5,800,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Ten Museum Park Condos
Ten Museum Park condos is a fifty story tower in Downtown Miami offering one, two and three bedroom floorplans plus multi-story townhomes, large tri-level tower suites and penthouses with rooftop access. The East face of the building has four two-story loft designs that offer a bit more than 1,900 sqft and face directly toward Biscayne Bay. Creatively designed by award winning architect Chad Oppenheim, Ten Museum also features a full service spa.
Ten Museum Park condos is all about enjoying life and relaxing in the 25,000 square foot sky garden or refresh yourself in the eight different pools including infinity edge sunset and sunrise pools, two resistance lap pools and 4 unique plunge pools.
With just 200 residences Ten Museum Park is a highly desirable address, offering secure living accomodations and showing good appreciation over time.
Ten Museum Park Condos - Building Amenities
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- 24-hour building security
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Uniquely designed living spaces
- Top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures
- VIP access into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide
- Exclusive 25,000 sqft spa white-glove service
- Architectural pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, massage, meditation, steam, and sauna
- Building situated in the heart of Downtown Miami's Arts and Entertainment District
- Building located 5 minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Design District and Miami International Airport ceramic tiled floors in all baths.