See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
19501 - 19999 E Country Club Drive
Aventura, Florida, 33180
Views: Ocean & Intracoastal
Year Built: 1994
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 730 - 1350 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 54 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 425
Number of Stories: 6
$249,900 - $599,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Yacht Club at Aventura Condos
The Yacht Club at Aventura is set on twelve plus acres and has nine six story buildings with just eight residences per floor. It is located on East Country Club Drive in Aventura and has incredible intracoastal, city and ocean views and year-round bay breezes, plus it is just minutes from all the amenities Aventura has to offer.
Built in 1994 as a rental community, this property went through a condo conversion in 2001 which brought many full time residents to the 400 plus units here.
The Yacht Club's resort style amenities and a marina with ocean access make the lifestyle here very attractive.
The Yacht Club's owner rental policy allows for rentals for just seven days as a minimum making this building very attractive to investors.
Yacht Club at Aventura - Building Features and Amenities
- Private boat slips on secure harbor
- Twenty-four (24) hour manned gatehouse
- Spacious floor plans
- Individual electronic access codes
- Personal TV monitor previews guest arrival
- Covered garage parking
- Private terraces
- Spectacular views of the sparkling marina
- Relaxing views of the Turnberry Isles golf course
- Pet friendly
- Resort-size heated swimming pool & jacuzzi
- Gazebo with barbecue & wet bar
- Elegant Clubhouse for entertaining
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Air conditioned racquetball & squash courts
- Billiard room with competition size table
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Poolside cafe
The The Yacht Club at Aventura condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the right or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!