See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
350 S Miami Avenue
Miami, Florida, 33130
Community: Miami River Brickell
Architect: Revuelta, Vega,Leon
Year Built: 2008
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 785 - 1617 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Owners only,Up to 30 lb limit, No dangerous breeds
Walk Score: 95 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 489
Number of Stories: 41
$240,000 - $510,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Wind by Neo Condos
Wind by Neotruly delivered a fantastic property. The unique floorplan layout that gives each resident the equivalent of a corner view plus the square (11ft by 11ft) balconies are actually able to be used as living space, possibly for a dining table that seats six or an outside lounge that will actually function. The wonderfully useful amenities deck features different types of offerings including a children's playroom and a meditation garden. From the combination of Lisette Calderon's and Luis Revuelta's creativity, Wind by NEO will pleasantly surprise anyone interested in living in Downtown Miami. Bravo NEO!
Wind by Neo was the first tower to be completed in a massive six tower project called Riverfront located at the intersection of Miami Avenue and the North Bank of the Miami River. Riverfront will be Miami's only gated and secured private enclave that has become the epicenter of urban living. The 13.5-acre community boasts a Boulevard lined with cafes, restaurants, retail, residences and office condos. With a 900 foot pedestrian River Walk extending the entire length of the property, Riverfront is designed as a complete urban sanctuary offering its residents the convenience of restaurants, shopping, a professional health club, swimming pool, and docking space.
Wind by Neo is the most recent project by Neo Epoch, the progressive developer that pioneered lofts in the Miami downtown area with its previous Neo Lofts and Neo Vertika projects. The kinetic nature of Wind by Neo provided the inspiration to create a completely different urban living environment with flexible spaces that are adaptable to each person's individual preferences. From Exo-Rooms -- 11 foot deep spaces which function as outdoor living areas -- to the interior K-Rooms -- Kinetic residences with flexible indoor spaces --, Wind by Neo is sure to meet the ever changing lifestyles of its' occupants by offering maximum flexibility in a downtown living experience.
Neo Epoch also sets the mark in urban living with its trend defining amenities. At Wind by Neo, Neo Epoch introduces a professionally equipped communal kitchen with a chef's table for 24 guests that can be reserved for private events at the Club level. The Club level also boasts a two-story Clubhouse with every conceivable amenity, as well as an outdoor 40,000 square foot tropical oasis with a Riverfront pool, ExoBath, meditation garden, and bar overlooking the Miami skyline.
Wind by Neo unit interiors have stainless steel appliances and flexible floor plans which will allow you to create rooms or open spaces.
Wind by Neo - Building Amenities
- 900 foot pedestrian River Walk
- Communal kitchen with chefs table for private events
- Two-story Clubhouse
- Men's and women's spa with aromatherapy steam room and sauna
- Private massage rooms
- State of-the-art two story Wellness Center with gym
- Studio room and holistic center
- Sports lounge, cigar parlor and playroom
- 40,000 square foot outdoor tropical oasis with a Riverfront pool, ExoBath, meditation garden, and bar
- 24-hour Complimentary valet
- Business center with conference room
- Signature pet-friendly policy
- 24-hour security services
- 24-hour professional concierge
Wind by Neo - Residence Features:
- Flexible K-rooms indoor spaces
- Panoramic Miami River, Biscayne Bay and downtown city views
- PWired for telephone and cable hook-up
- Multiple telephone line capability for the convenience of computer, facsimile, and modem connections
- All stainless steel appliances
- Italian designed kitchens
- Italian cabinetry with granite countertops in kitchens
- Designer kitchen and bathroom fixtures