A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Toscano
Address: 7360 SW 89 St
Miami Florida, 33156
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2006
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 756 - 1995 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 78 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 396
Number of Stories: 25
Price Range: $248,999 - $455,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Toscano Condos
Toscano Condos are a masterful addition to Miami's suburban Dadeland center, it is a 25-story luxury high-rise condominium community with well-positioned ground-level retail space and a convenient parking garage.
Toscano condos is situated on North Kendall Drive just east of the Palmetto Expressway directly across from Dadeland Mall, one of the nation's most successful retail centers. From Toscano it is an easy walk to the Dadeland South Metrorail Station, providing residents easy access to downtown Miami, the UM/Jackson Medical Center, Coral Gables, South Miami and the University of Miami's main campus.
Toscano condos feature an assortment of 396 attractive town homes, penthouses and tower village residences ranging from 687 - 2,499 sq. ft. including spacious, one, two, three and four bedroom designs.
Toscano Condos - Building Amenities
- Grand Lobby design with Concierge services
- Fully wired for high-speed internet access plus all common areas are wireless "hotspots"
- Fitness Center with cutting-edge cardio and free weight equipment, exercise studio with wood and rubber flooring soothing sauna plus his and her locker rooms
- Residents Club Room with billiards table, large flat screen television, stereo system, catering kitchen with refrigerator, ice maker and cocktail bar
- Heated swimming pool, 25,000 sq. ft. private pool deck and Whirlpool spa
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor seating areas with cloth cabanas and ample chaise lounges
- Serene meditation garden for reading, yoga or just relaxing
- Dog park for your pet's convenience
- Electronic garage access card provided for all residents
- 24-hour courtesy monitor
- Valet parking
- High speed elevators
- Pet Friendly
Toscano Condos - Residential Features
- Generous terraces for entertaining in grand style
- Majestic ceilings up to 11'4"
- In home security system for town homes. Pre-wired security systems for tower and village residences
- Beautiful designer 18"x18" ceramic tile floors in entry
- Ceramic tile floors in laundry room
- Plush carpeting in living and dining rooms, bedrooms and den
- Wired for ceiling fans in bedrooms and den
- Wired for high speed internet access
- European-style kitchen cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Baths include top-of-the-line plumbing fixtures, granite countertops and stand alone glass shower enclosures
- Master baths also include a Roman tub
Nichols, Brosch, Wurst, Wolf & Associates: A firm internationally recognized for its architectural design and planning of mixed-use centers, luxury hotels and resorts, and high-end residential commercial and retail projects throughout the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, Central America, South America and Mexico. The firm has been involved in the design and planning of more than $3 billion dollars in new construction and renovations.
Miami Condo Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Toscano Condos puts it within easy reach.