A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Surf Club
Address: 9001 & 9111 Collins Avenue
Surfside Florida, 33154
Architect: Richard Meier
Year Built: 2017
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1,2,3,4 & 5
Residence Size: 1411-7090 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 48 (Car Dependent)
Total Residences: 119 plus 31 hotel
Number of Stories: 12
Price Range: $3,750,000 - $29,950,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Surf Club Condos
The Surf Club occupies nine hundred and sixty-five (965) feet (300 metres) of Atlantic oceanfront on a nine (9)acre (3.6 hectare) site that incorporates the Four Seasons Hotel; two residential towers; a private membership club; two restaurants; four swimming pools; a state-of-the-art spa and fitness centre; more than forty (40) beach cabanas; and an expansive park with oceanside gardens.
The Surf Club offers two twelve (12) story oceanfront residential building with a total of one hundred and fifty-seven (157) residences ranging in size from 1,400 square feet to over 7,000 square feet (130-750 square metres).
Each residences was delivered "furniture ready" with floors, kitchens, baths and shade pockets wired appropriately for installation of electric shades by the buyer. Kitchens are designed by Richard Meier and manufactured by Boffi with six burner gas stoves, large side by side refrigerator and wine storage, and true exhaust kitchen hoods. Private dedicated elevators with private vestibules and sound attenuating concrete party walls.
With more than fifty unique floorplan layouts, the residences at The Surf Club have been meticulously designed to anticipate the needs of virtually any lifestyle.
This is Meier's first project in the Miami area. The buildings design utilize his decisive and iconic visual vocabulary -- glass walls, capacious volumes of space to capture the movement of natural light throughout the day, and sumptuous yet elemental materials.
Surf Club - Building Amenities
- Two swimming pools designated for residents only, set in a lush garden landscape
- Two fitness centers designated for residents only, fully equipped and bathed in natural light
- Access to a private 12,000 square foot health and wellness center with state-of-the-art fitness equipment, private training rooms and a dedicated yoga and Pilates studio, as well as a full-service luxurious spa with saunas, steam rooms, and treatment and relaxation rooms
- Ample, secure parking including self-park spaces, valet services, and a limited number of private locked garage spaces
- Around-the-clock staff, including concierge, housekeeping, valet, private pet grooming, car washing service, and a discreet security team to insure residents' safety and comfort
- Dedicated service elevators for staff and deliveries
Surf Club - Residence Features
- Multiple corner residences with endless views of Miami, Biscayne Bay, and the Atlantic Ocean
- Unblocked views with sunrise to sunset exposure and an open flow of space
- Richard Meier-selected finish materials, color palette, hardware and interior details
- Expansive master suites with two master baths featuring two dressing rooms with custom closets
- Large, thoughtfully conceived, bathrooms with freestanding sculptural bathtubs
- Chef's kitchens with custom cabinetry, side-by-side refrigerator and wine storage, six-burner gas cooktop, true exhaust kitchen hood, dishwashers, and back-up power for cold storage
- Dedicated elevators with private lobbies
- Sound reducing concrete party walls
- Multi-zone climate control systems
- Ultra-high-speed connectivity, allowing for video conferencing and integrated media systems
- Certain residences offer staff quarters with private baths
- Service entrance
- Laundry room