A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: St. Tropez
Address: 150 & 200 & 250 Sunny Isles Beach Blvd
Sunny Isles Beach Florida, 33160
Community: Sunny Isles Beach
Architect: Kobi Karp
Year Built: 2009
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2 & 3
Residence Size: 1593 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 68 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 270
Number of Stories: 21
Price Range: $630,000 - $1,990,000
Lifestyle Pictures of St. Tropez Condos
St. Tropez condoswere completed by J. Milton and Associates in 2009. The three towers of waterfront condos residences which feature semi-private custom designed elevators, unusual stone flooring and custom designed Italian wood kitchens. Each apartment also includs a stainless-steel appliance package and high-end plumbing and bath fixtures.
St. Tropez offers 270 three bedroom residences with 1,593 square feet under air conditioning and an additional 247 square feet of terraces.
St. Tropez Condos - Building Features
- High-speed elevators
- Wrap-around balconies with glass and metal railings
- Pre-wired for voice, data, and television
- Raised panel entry door
- Washer & dryer
- Kitchen with breakfast bar
- Granite countertops with backsplash
- Stainless steel appliance package
- Self cleaning wall oven
- Double stainless sink with pullout spray and garbage disposal
- European style kitchen cabinetry
- Oversized free-standing tub
- Frameless glass-walled marble showers
- Energy efficient HVAC system
- Floor-to-ceiling glass
- Large master closet
- Private bicycle storage
St. Tropez Condos - Building Amenities
- 24-hour valet and security
- Waterfront oversized pool
- 24-hour attended security desk
- State-of-the-art fitness center complete with cardio area, and top of the line equipment
- Sauna and steam rooms, plus outdoor wet areas featuring hot tubs and water features
St. Tropez - Pet and Rental Policies
Currently pets are allowed at St. Tropez, one dog or one cat but no dangerous breeds. The minimum rental period is six months, once annually.
Miami Condo Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Aventura is an endless feast for senses. And living at St. Tropez Condos puts it within easy reach.