See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
3201 NE 183rd Street
Aventura, Florida, 33180
Architect: Cohen, Friedman, Encinosa
Views: Ocean &
Year Built: 2004
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 3000 - 6000 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 63 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 223
Number of Stories: 32
$920,000 - $2,420,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Peninsula Condos
The Peninsula offers two, three and four bedroom residences range in size from 3,160 to 3,900 square feet. Each condominium features single-level penthouse apartments of more than 6,000 square feet. All residences feature semi-private elevators and, with the developer's unique "floor-through, see-through" design, vistas are offered to the east and west.
The Peninsula brings Boca Developers' signature grand-scale apartment design to Aventura condo market. Breath taking views of the Intracostal Water Way and the Atlantic Ocean complement the airy, generously proportionate apartment interiors. Boca Developers combines spacious apartment designs with superior construction and luxury finishes.
Peninsula - Property Features
- Two luxury condominium towers overlooking a marina, the intracoastal waterway
- Manned Gatehouse
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Barbecue/ bar area in a garden setting
- Sunrise terrace with shade pavilion
- Recreation room
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, steam room and sauna.
- Sunning decks with pool furniture and umbrellas
- Three tennis courts
Peninsula - Building Amenities
- Private allocated storage facilities
- Valet parking services
- Tinted glass for energy efficiency
- Exterior doors and windows that meet or exceed South florida hurricane standards
Peninsula - Residence Features
- Decorator ready unit
- High ceilings throughout
- Double entry door
- Marina or water views in all residences
- Security, emergency medical call and fire alarm systems with 24-hour on-call monitoring and entry door protection
- Pre-wired for television, cable tv and telephone designed for High-speed data transmission
- Expansive open-air terraces with glass panel railings
- Fire protection sprinkler systems
- Sliding doors and glass balconies offering spectaculer views of the intracoastal waterway
- Individually controlled high-efficiency air conditioning and heating systems with digital thermostat
- Laundry room with top of the line washer/dryer and storage
Peninsula - Pet and Rental Policies
Currently pets are allowed at the Peninsula, one dog or one cat for owners only up to 30 lbss. The minimum rental period is six months, twice annually.
Miami Condo Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Peninsula Condos puts it within easy reach.
Built in 2004, the Peninsula condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the Peninsula Condos For Sale button to the upper left or contact us at (305) 321-7043!