A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Peninsula
Address: 3201 NE 183rd Street
Aventura Florida, 33180
Architect: Cohen, Friedman, Encinosa
Year Built: 2004
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 3000 - 6000 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 63 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 223
Number of Stories: 32
Price Range: $1,295,000 - $1,999,999
Lifestyle Pictures of Peninsula Condos
The Peninsula offers two, three and four bedroom residences range in size from 3,160 to 3,900 square feet. Each condominium features single-level penthouse apartments of more than 6,000 square feet. All residences feature semi-private elevators and, with the developer's unique "floor-through, see-through" design, vistas are offered to the east and west.
The Peninsula brings Boca Developers' signature grand-scale apartment design to Aventura condo market. Breath taking views of the Intracostal Water Way and the Atlantic Ocean complement the airy, generously proportionate apartment interiors. Boca Developers combines spacious apartment designs with superior construction and luxury finishes.
The Peninsula is Aventura's best value in the luxury waterfront condo market. With prices averaging $350 per square foot, you will not find better pricing anywhere.
Peninsula - Property Features
- 2 Luxury Condominium towers overlooking a marina, the intracoastal waterway
- Manned Gatehouse
- Heated swimming pool and spa
- Barbecue/ bar area in a garden setting
- Sunrise terrace with shade pavilion
- Recreation room
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment, steam room and sauna.
- Sunning decks with pool furniture and umbrellas
- Tennis courts
Peninsula - Building Amenities
- Private allocated storage facility
- Valet parking services
- Tinted glass for energy efficiency
- Exterior doors and windows that meet or exceed
- South florida hurricane standards
Peninsula - Residence Features
- Decorator ready unit
- High ceilings throughout
- Double entry door
- Marina or Water views in all residences
- Security, emergency medical call and fire alarm systems with 24-hour on-call monitoring and entry door protection
- Pre-wired for television, cable tv and telephone designed for High-speed data transmission
- Expansive open-air terraces with glass panel railings
- Fire protection sprinkler systems
- Sliding doors and glass balconies offering grand views of the intracoastal waterway
- Individually controlled high-efficiency air conditioning and heating systems with digital thermostat
- Laundry room with top of the line washer/dryer and storage
Peninsula - Kitchens
- Imported cabinetry
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Under-mount double stainless steel sink with single lever faucet fixtures and disposals
- Stainless steel appliance package