See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
1749 NE Miami Ct
Miami, Florida, 33137
Community: Edgewater Miami Midtown
Architect: Bermello,Ajamil - Partners
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Residence Size: 750 - 4309 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 80 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 72
Number of Stories: 7
$398,000 - $750,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Parc Lofts Condos
Parc Lofts, is one of the very "loft space" designed buildings in Miami with spaces that range from 900 to over 5,000 in square feet. These condos feature soaring ceiling heights, steel and concrete beams and columns, spacious walk-in closets, terraces with aluminum railings, modern stainless front paneled kitchen, top end technology, and 24-hour security, parking, complete fitness center, all right in the midst of all the excitement of the new Edgewater Midtown.
Parc Lofts is within walking distance from the new home for the Florida Grand Opera, Florida Philharmonic, and the other various performing arts groups in South Florida. Also minutes away, is the Perez Miami Art Museum. No other building offers the amenities and superb location that this does.
Parc Lofts - Residence Features
- 18-32 ft. ceiling heights
- Exposed structural elements, steel and concrete beams and columns.
- Spacious walk in closets in larger lofts
- Impact Resistant panoramic windows
- Terraces with aluminum railings
- Large double entry doors
- Chicago brick, floor to ceiling, wrapping the entrance of each loft
Parc Lofts - Kitchen Features
- Imported Italian stainless steel kitchen island by Savolini
- Modern stainless front paneled kitchen appliances including dishwasher, oven, cooktop and refrigerator
- Custom sliding panels that conceal the pantry and cabinet areas
Parc Lofts - Bathroom
- Designer faucets
- Designer sinks
- Optional 32-inch deep soaking tub
- Large shower, equipped with large overhead "rain" showerhead.
Parc Lofts - Building Policies
Currently, Parc Lofts has no restrictions on pets. Rentals policy restricts restricts rental to a minimum of three months.
Miami Condo Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Parc Lofts Condos puts it within easy reach.
Built in 2005, the Parc Lofts condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!