A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Parc Lofts
Address: 1749 N. Miami Ave
Miami Florida, 33137
Community: Miami Midtown
Architect: Bermello,Ajamil - Partners
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Residence Size: 750 - 4309 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 80 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 72
Number of Stories: 7
Price Range: $425,000 - $1,200,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Parc Lofts Condos
After years of anticipation, the new Performing Arts Center is complete in Downtown Miami and promising to be the focal point of a vibrant new Arts District. As this new up-and-coming neighborhood takes off, nestled in between the Miami Design District and Downtown Miami, so comes Parc Lofts, literally within walking distance from the new center for the performing arts in South Florida and with spaces that range from 900 to over 5,000 in square feet featuring soaring ceiling heights, steel and concrete beams and columns, spacious walk in closets, terraces with aluminum railings, modern stainless front paneled kitchen, top end technology, and 24-hour security, parking, complete fitness center, and much more – right in the midst of all the excitement of the new Downtown.
Parc Lofts is within walking distance from the new home for the Florida Grand Opera, Florida Philharmonic, and the other various performing arts groups in South Florida. Also minutes away, is the newly planned Miami Art Museum. No other building offers the amenities and superb location that this does. Owners can choose to buy adjoining units to create a generous, voluminous space.
- 18-32 ft. ceiling heights
- Exposed structural elements, steel and concrete beams and columns.
- Spacious walk in closets in larger lofts
- Pre-wired outlets with multi-line capacity for telephone, fax and computer
- Pre-wired for cable
- Impact Resistant panoramic windows
- Terraces with aluminum railings
- Large double entry doors
- Optional Chicago brick, floor to ceiling, wrapping the entrance of each loft
- Optional imported Italian stainless steel kitchen island by Savolini (www.scavolini.com)
- Modern stainless front paneled kitchen appliances including dishwasher, oven, cooktop and refrigerator
- Custom sliding panels that conceal the pantry and cabinet areas
- Designer faucets
- Designer sinks
- Optional 32-inch deep soaking tub
- Large shower, equipped with large overhead "rain" showerhead.