A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Paraiso Bayviews
Address: 501 NE 31st Street
Miami Florida, 33137
Community: Edgewater Miami Midtown
Views: Bay and City
Completion Date: 2018 (Summer)
Status: Under Construction
Bedrooms: 1 , 2 & 3
Residence Size: 750-1287 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 82 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 396
Number of Stories: 44
Price Range: $375,000 - $650,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Paraiso Bayviews Condos
Paraiso Bayviews is one of the four buildings which make up the Related Groups "Paraiso Bay" enclave on Biscayne Bay between Northeast 30th and 31st Streets.
As all of the Edgewater area of Midtown Miami is being developed in this development phase, Paraiso Bayviews is one of the best options for people wanting to invest in the hottest neighbor hood in Miami.
Paraiso Bayviews Condos - Building Amenities
- Forty-four (44) story residential tower designed by Arquitectonica.
- 396 designer units with Biscayne Bay views
- Interior designs by Karim Rashid
- Rooftop pool on the 44th floor
- Part of PARAISO, Edgewater's new master planned community created by RELATED with over 500 lft of waterfront, lush parks and great outdoor green spaces.
- Service elevators
- Rooftop club with 50 ft long infinity pool, private treatment pools and Jacuzzis overlooking Biscayne Bay
- Ninth floor amenities include lap pool, luxurious pool deck, tennis court, fitness center, residents lounge rooms, screening room and spa
- Exclusive membership to Michael Schwartz Beach Club and Restaurant.
- Marina with boat slips and water sports rentals
Paraiso Bayviews Condos - Residence Features
- Each apartment will be delivered "Move-in" ready
- Modern appliance packages
- Nine (9') foot high ceilings
- Floor to ceiling impact-resistant glass panels
- Large terraces
- Contemporary design