7111-7193 Fisher Island Drive
Fisher Island, Florida, 33109
Community: Fisher Island
Year Built: 2008
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Residence Size: 3690-7025 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 45 (Car Dependent)
Total Residences: 32
Number of Stories: 10
$5,850,000 - $16,900,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Palazzo del Mare Condos
Palazzo del Mare Condos is the latest oceanfront property on Fisher Island, with uninterrupted views of the Atlantic Ocean, the South Beach skyline and the occasional "floating condominium", a gigantic ocean crusier sailing through Government Cut to its destination. Did we mention the breezes?.
Palazzo del Mare offers just thirty-two (32) residences on floors two through ten with four different floorplans ranging in size from 3,690 to 7,025 sqft. plus very large balconies. These are configured in three to six bedroom layouts.
Adding to the experience is a brand new fitness center and an oceanfront heated swimming pool, where you can sun, swim and enjoy the views.
Palazzo del Mare Condos - Building Amenities:
- Fabulous Atlantic Ocean and South Beach views
- Fisher Island Security personnel
- Heated swimming pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Spa, sauna and steam rooms (his and hers)
- Covered garage parking
- Media room with theater seating large-screen television and multimedia equipment
- Impact resistant glass on all windows
- State-of-the-art sprinkler system in all areas
- High speed elevators
- Full time valet & concierge
- Pets allowed up to 30 lbs
Palazzo del Mare Condos - Residence Features:
- "Flow-through" floorplans
- European designed kitchens
- Italian cabinetry with designer hardware
- Granite countertops with back-splash
- Gaggenau Stainless Steel appliances
- Side by side refrigerator
- Ten foot ceilings
- Cook top, microwave, under-counter oven and dishwasher
- Open kitchens with views of the sea
- European marble floors and finishes throughout
- Master suite with his and hers walk-in wardrobes
- Marble vanity tops
- State-of-the-art bathroom fixtures
- Oversized balcony with fabulous views
- Cable, phone and high speed internet ready
- Maytag equipped laundry with washer and dryer
Fisher Island Residents Amenities
- The Fisher Island Hotel & Resort
- The Spa Internazionale
- The Marina & Yachting Center
- Tennis Center with eighteen lighted Har-Tru clay, grass and hard courts.
- Nine hole championship golf course
- Eight exquisite fine dining and casual restaurants.
- Gourmet market
- Pristine beaches over a mile and half long.
- The Fisher Island Day School
- An on-island fire & emergency station and post office.
- Car ferry, seaplane, yacht and helicopter access 24 hours a day.
Palazzo del Mare condos are located on the North side of Fisher Island facing Government Cut and South Beach at 7111-7190 Fisher Island Drive, Fisher Island, Florida 33109
For added privacy, convenience and security, Palazzo del Mare provides covered parking and 24-hour controlled access security system. Elevators open into private air conditioned foyers.
The Fisher Island experience offers the best life has to offer. And from Palazzo del Mare, the international financial and business center of downtown Miami and Brickell Avenue are just minutes away.
From Palazzo del Mare's location, the best of Miami is just a short drive away. South Beach, home to art galleries, eclectic boutiques, and fine restaurants, is five minutes away. with its world-famous nightlife, trendy lounges and ocean breezes. Miami International Airport is just 20 minutes to the West.
To see which residences are currently available for sale or rent at Palazzo del Mare please click the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or contact the Miami Condo Lifestyle team at 305-321-7043 for up to the minute information. Join us in Paradise, live life with a view and enjoy the Miami Condo Lifestyle!
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Palazzo del Mare at Fisher Island puts it within easy reach.