See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
1750 N. Bayshore Drive
Miami, Florida, 33132
Community: Edgewater Miami Midtown
Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Year Built: 2007
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: Studios, 1 & 2
Residence Size: 591 - 1225 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Under 40 lbs
Walk Score: 91 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 635
Number of Stories: 56
$190,000 - $599,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Opera Tower Condos
Opera Tower opened in January of 2008 for occupancy. This new 56-story project has a total of 635 units: studio, one and two bedroom floorplans are available.
Opera Tower is located just north of the new Performing Arts Center on Bayshore Drive. Even though Opera Tower is not located directly on Biscayne Bay, it is across the street from Pace PArk and therefore the views will never be blocked or diminished.
Opera Tower amenities include: Café, shops, boutiques, bay view gourmet restaurant, olympic size pool, whirlpool spa, fitness center, park, tennis courts, volleyball, and 24 hour security.
Even though the Opera Tower was the last of the three new condo towers near Pace Park to break ground, it was the first tower to deliver units to purchasers having been built by Beauchamp construction.
To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos For Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!
Opera Tower Condos - Building Amenities
- Ceiling Heights - 8'8"
- Appliances - Whirlpool Stainless Steel
- Floor Finishes - Decorator ready
- Bathroom Finishes - Marble vanity tops. Ceramic Flooring
- Terrace Finishes - Porcelain Slate
- Kitchen Cabinets - Italian Style, Solid Wood Doors, and granite countertops
- Terrace Railings - Designer Picket Railings
- Amenities - Spa, Pool, Gym, Activity Room
- Parking Ratio - 1 parking per unit, valet 24hrs, additional parking
- Storage - Available on each floor.
- Marina - Available up to sixty (60') foot boats
Opera Tower Condos - Residence Features
- Floor-to-ceiling solar tint sliding glass doors
- Spacious wraparound balconies
- Pre-wired for digital satelite cable and high-speed internet access
- Granite Countertops
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Custom European cabinetry
The Opera Tower's owner rental policy allows for rentals for just one day as a minimum making this building very attractive to investors. AIRBNB, VRBO and similar rental management programs are allowed at the Opera Tower.