See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
325 - 335 S. Biscayne Blvd
Miami, Florida, 33131
Community: Miami Downtown
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: Studios, 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 507 - 3208 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Two per unit, maximum 50 lbs each
Walk Score: 86 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 896
Number of Stories: 44
$288,000 - $809,000
Lifestyle Pictures of One Miami Condos
One Miami Condos were completed near the end of 2005 and stand guard where the Miami River meets Biscayne Bay, with two magnificent towers and the best location in Miami, right on the new Riverwalk.
One Miami Condos were designed by the world renouwned architectural firm, Arquitectonica, and developed and built by The Related Group.
This project offers almost 900 residences with eleven different floorplans ranging in size from 507 sf studios to 1,792 sf two bedrooms with a den. The landmark location commands panoramic views of Biscayne Bay, the Port, Brickell Avenue, Downtown, Key Biscayne and South Beach. Truly the new gateway to Downtown Miami with all the amenities right out your front door.
One Miami Condos - Building Amenities
- Tropical landscaping surrounds the recreational and lap pools on the amenities and party decks.
- Arquitectonica designed lobby
- Bayfront cafe with casual alfresco dining.
- Concierge, housecleaning, valet, dry cleaning pickup and delivery services are available.
- Fitness center with state-of-the art strength and cardio equipment.
- Assigned parking places
- 24-hour valet parking, security and secured gated entry
- Full service business center
One Miami Condos - Residence Features and Amenities
- Smart Building wiring for multi-jack data/voice, high-speed internet, and cable TV access
- European kitchen cabinets with stainless steel sinks and granite countertops
- Frost free side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- Self-cleaning electric range with cooktop
- Multi-cycle pot scrubbing dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Balconies offering panoramic views
- Impact resistant tinted glass doors and windows
- Fire Safety System
- Energy efficient HVAC system
- Imported tile in kitchen and baths