A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Midtown Two
Address: 3470 East Coast Avenue
Miami Florida, 33137
Community: Miami Midtown
Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval and Associates
Year Built: 2007
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: Studio, 1 & 2
Residence Size: 588-3988 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 94 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 326
Number of Stories: 32
Price Range: $289,000 - $1,949,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Midtown Two Condos
Midtown Two was one of the first towers to be finished in the massive Midtown Miami development in 2007. Unfortunately, the timing couldn't have been worse for the developer. Most contracts did not close and the lenders took back the project, rented it out and waited. This has created an opportunity now that the market has returned. Many buyers are snapping up these condos at bargain prices.
Midtown Two Miami location is in the heart of the Miami Arts District with easy access to Miami Beach, Brickell and the greater Miami community.
The property is surrounded by great lifestyle choices, shops, restaurants and boutiques abound.
Midtown Miami also offers a pet friendly environment and caters to pet owners.
Midtown Two - Building Amenities
- 24-Hour Security
- 24-Hour Valet
- Covered secured parking
- Fitness center
- High-speed elevators
- Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room
- Meditation Garden
- Private storage
- Rooftop pool overlooking Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay
Midtown Two - Residence Features
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
- Generous private terraces
- High-end energy-efficient appliance package
- Italian kitchens with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and stone counter tops
- Master baths with ceramic tile flooring and modern fixtures
- Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Ten foot high exposed concrete ceilings