See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
3301 NE 1st Avenue
Miami, Florida, 33137
Community: Edgewater Miami Midtown
Architect: Nichols Brosch Sandoval and Associates
Year Built: 2008
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: Studio, 1 & 2
Residence Size: 773-3472 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Two dogs up to 120 lbs combined weight
Walk Score: 89 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 318
Number of Stories: 34
$270,000 - $2,120,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Midtown Four Condos
Midtown Four condos is actually the third building in the Midtown Miami complex. Originally completed late in the 2004 to 2007 real estate boom, this project was quickly converted to a rental building while the developer waited for a market turn around. Through various transfers and repricing Midtown Four now has incredible buying opportunities at today's new lower pricing.
Midtown Four has become very popular with younger folks who either commute to work to the northern part of Miami-Dade county or go all the way to Broward (Ft. Lauderdale) County. The Midtown location lets these residents drive against the major traffic flows and thereby cut their commuting time significantly.
Midtown Four has also become popular with artists and designers who want to walk or ride their bikes to work in the Design Disricts' many galleries and restaurants. This property is perfect for investors who want to get a good return on investments as the rents here are rising.
Midtown Four - Building Amenities
- 24-hour security
- Concierge services
- Covered parking garage
- Exceptional location in the epicenter of Miami Midtown just blocks from the Design District and the galleries of Wynwood,
- First floor retail
- Free Wi-Fi in select common areas
- Hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Modern sophisticated lobby for socializing
- Pet-friendly environment
- Sixty plus (60+) restaurants, stores, salons and services are within walking distance
- State-of-the-art fitness center overlooking the pool
- Valet parking
- Vibrant outdoor spaces including an art park with sculpture
Midtown Four - Residence Features
- Custom counter and floor finishes
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistance glass windows
- High-end energy-efficient kitchen appliance packages
- Italian kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and stone countertops
- Masters baths with ceramic tile floorings and modern fixtures
- Nine-foot (9 ft) high exposed concrete ceilings
- Pre-wired for electric, cable and high-speed Internet
- Spacious walks-in closets
Midtown Four Rental Restrictions and Pet Policy
- Midtown Four allows six (6) rentals a year.
- Midtown Four allows two (2) pets with the combined weight restriction of one-hundred and twenty (120 lbs) pounds. Tenants and owners are allowed pets.
The modern lifestyle that is Miami can certainly be found in this development. For the young and not so tragically hip, the answer just may be Midtown Miami Four condos!