A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Loft Downtown I
Address: 234 NE3rd Street
Miami Florida, 33132
Community: Miami Downtown
Architect: Cohen,Freedman, Encinosa
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1 & 2
Residence Size: 625 - 1185 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 92 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 196
Number of Stories: 23
Price Range: $204,000 - $375,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Loft Downtown I Condos
Loft Downtown condos was the first in a set of three affordable mid-rise buildings developed by the Related Group. With valet parking and front desk security plus controlled key access to the building and its amenities, the Loft Downtown is a secure and safe building for living downtown. Plus Loft Downtwn has easy access to the public transportation system with the Bayside/College station just steps away.
Loft Downtown Condos - Building Amenities
- Contemporary 23-story Tower
- Two-story Lobby
- Only nine residences per floor
- Zen-like entry leading to the sleek, contemporary lobby and courtyard area featuring a plunge pool with thermal waterfall, Feng Shui seating areas, tea garden and convenient juice bar
- Multifunction club room with state of the art entertainment center and lounge
- Complete fitness center
- Aromatherapy Steam room
Loft Downtown Condos - Residence Features:
- 10' Ceilings (12' in Penthouse)
- Pre-wired for high-speed Internet and cable access
- Tinted, energy-efficient and impact resistant sliding glass doors and windows
- Energy efficient Air conditioning and heating Systems
- Stained concrete floors
- Italian designer cabinetry
- Stainless Steel double sink with undermount installation & convenient pull-out spray faucet
- Granite Countertops
- Energy efficient Appliances
- High Gloss White Italian Cabinetry Designer Stainless Steel Fixtures
- Marble Countertops
- Imported Tile
- Large Vanity Mirror
Loft Downtown - Pet and Rental Policies
Currently pets are allowed at Loft Downtown, with no restrictions. The minimum rental period is thirty days.
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Loft Downtown puts it within easy reach.
To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!