1016 NE 2nd Avenue
Community: Miami Downtown
Views: Bay and City
Completion Date: 2026
Bedrooms: Studio, 1, 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 469-2062 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 83 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 259 condos
& 550 rental
Number of Stories: 69
Lifestyle Pictures of JEM Residences Condos
Naftali Group has launched condo sales for its new tower at Miami Worldcenter. The New York-based developer said JEM Private Residences would feature 259 condos. They would be located in the 67-story tower, which would also include 550 rental units, 3,600 square feet of commercial space and about 591 parking spaces. The developer purchased the 1.02-acre site at 1016 and 1044 N.E. Second Ave. for $40.5 million in 2022. It's located just west of the Eleventh Street Metromover Station, so it has great access to public transit.
The JEM Private Residences condos will be located on floors 43 and above, while the apartments will be located on floors 10 through 42. The condos and rentals would have separate entrance lobbies, elevators and amenity centers, with the condo amenities on the 50th floor and the apartment amenities on the ninth floor. The condos would range from 469-square-foot studios to 2,052 square feet with four bedrooms, plus 10 penthouses of about 4,000 square feet. Prices start at just over $540,000 for a studio residence.
Naftali Group requires a 40% deposit paid in stages. JEM Private Residences will permit only four rentals per year for each unit, with a minimum rental period of thirty (30) days. The building would not permit shorter-term rentals.
Naftali said condo amenities would include a pool deck, a cold plunge pool, a yoga garden, an outdoor fitness center with a boxing ring, a fitness center, a game room/lounge, a coworking area, a tasting room, a private dining room, an entertainment lounge, and a spa with a sauna, steam room and salt room.
The developer expects to break ground on the tower in the second quarter of 2024. Miami-based Arquitectonica designed the project, with New York-based Rockwell Group crafting the interior design.
"The luxury condominium tower is a true urban oasis within the city, a building beyond comparison that is both beautiful and practical," said Miki Naftali, chairman and CEO of Naftali Group. "We have prioritized the resident experience by placing these homes high within the building to provide uncompromising views paired with chic interiors and a compilation of amenities intended to elevate a well-rounded approach to wellness."
Miami Worldcenter is a 27-acre development district with a range of residential units, shops, restaurants and hotels.
JEM Residences - Building Features
- 24-hour attended lobby with a bespoke reception desk, expansive lounge area with a fireplace, custom sculpted artwork, lighting, intricate wall, ceiling and floor detailing
- Grand porte-cochere offering 24-hour valet service appointed with abundant foliage, a sculptural centerpiece, and millwork details.
- Private residential only porte-cochere entrance and valet on 2nd level.
- JEM Club, a masterfully curated indoor/outdoor amenity collection occupying the 50th floor
- Resort style pool with cabanas, floating daybeds, and a signature sculpture
- Jacuzzi zone with lounge seating and an outdoor tropical shower
- Alfresco lounge with lush tropical landscaping, water details, and a variety of seating areas
- Sunken lounge seating area surrounded by reflection pools
- Summer Kitchen outdoor dining area, providing an oasis for al fresco dining
- Indoor Sky Lounge with a feature fireplace, custom stone bar, and intimate seating areas
- Glass-enclosed private dining room with a wet bar featuring direct access to the outdoor amenity deck
- Game room and entertainment lounge with custom millwork and billiards table, a large-format television, lounge seating, and direct outdoor access
- Spirits tasting room with amber glass shelving and bronze decanter racks
- Co-working lounge with individual and group seating areas
- Private phone booths and a podcast room
- Fitness center with a private training/yoga studio and state-of-the-art equipment
- Outdoor fitness area with a boxing arena and strength training opportunities
- Yoga patio with an adjacent cold plunge pool and landscaped mist garden
- Spa suite including a sculptural dry sauna, a steam room, and a pink Himalayan salt room
- Private treatment room with a reclining chair for outcall massages and cosmetic services
- Changing facilities with lockers and shower area
JEM Residences - Residence Features
- Studio to four-bedroom residences including dramatic Penthouse residences at the building's crown
- Floor-to-ceiling impact windows spanning full living spaces with balcony doors leading to fully tiled terraces with glass railings
- White oak flooring plank throughout the residences
- Wood interior doors with chrome hardware throughout
- Laundry rooms include stacked or side-by-side front-load washers and dryers. Laundry rooms with a sink in select residences
- Custom-designed millwork cabinetry designed by Rockwell Group
- Honed Calacatta Gold Quartz slab countertop and backsplash
- Honed Calacatta Gold Quartz slab kitchen island with oak bases; in select residences
- Miele (or comparable) oak paneled refrigerator and freezer
- Miele (or comparable) oak paneled dishwasher
- Miele (or comparable) fully integrated wine refrigerators; full-height Sub-Zero (or comparable) in select residences
- Miele (or comparable) cooktop with speed oven; warming drawer and convection oven in select residences
- Kohler stainless steel undermount sink paired with pull-out spray featuring three-functions and garbage disposal
- Custom vanities designed by Rockwell Group, featuring oak finishings and polished nickel hardware with storage and open shelving
- Custom-designed medicine cabinets with mirror-mounted integrated lighting and storage
- Honed Bianco Dolomite white porcelain slab countertop
- Honed Bianco Dolomite white porcelain tiled floors and walls; mosaic floor tile in shower
- Kohler vanity sink basins with polished nickel Kohler faucets
- Kohler polished nickel hand shower, showerhead
- Porcelanosa free-standing soaking tub with Kohler free-standing polished nickel standing tub faucet; in select residences
- Custom-stone niche in showers
- Kohler toilet with dual flush mechanism
Miami Condo Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at JEM Residences Miami World Center puts it within easy reach.
To see which residences are currently available for sale or rent contact the Miami Condo Lifestyle team at (305) 321-7043 for up to the minute information. Join us in Paradise, live life with a view and enjoy the Miami Condo Lifestyle!
Available Units in JEM Residences
For the best pricing on units in JEM Residences, contact us today!
For the best pricing on units in JEM Residences, contact us today!
There aren't any past sales listed in the MLS for this building.