A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Icon South Beach
Address: 450 Alton Road
Miami Beach Florida, 33139
Community: South Beach
Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 851 - 2145 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 94 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 289
Number of Stories: 40
Price Range: $695,000 - $6,300,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Icon South Beach Condos
ICON South Beach condos is located at the intersection of Alton Road and Fifth Street in the SoFi (South of Fifth) neighborhood of South Beach. Originally built in 2005, ICON offers a curvi-linear architectural style that not only maximizes the views of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline but also captures the balmy breezes Miami is known for. ICON South Beach location gives easy access to Miami on the MacArthur Causeway or Miami Beach on the newly reconstructed Alton Road...(Whew...finally!)
ICON South Beach is adjacent to the Miami Beach marina and features two separate swimming pools for resident's use. The ICON attracts people who enjoy the outdoor, sun and fun, lifestyle.
ICON South Beach designers have focused on larger than normal balcony sizes ranging in size from 205 sq ft to 797 sq ft.the balconies. These spacious glass railed balconies which wrap the entire building can add from ten (10%) percent to thirty (30%) percent to the available usable space...so with nine different floorplans ranging in size from 851 to 2,145 sqft in 40 stories, there is an ICON South Beach Residence for every budget and lifestyle.
ICON South Beach condos, by French designer Phillippe Starck and developer Jorge M. Perez is one trend setting building as it is the first of several "ICON" branded projects including ICON Brickell and ICON Bay. /p>
Philippe Starck originally created four design packages that allowed buyers to personalize their Icon South Beach residence. Optional upgrade design packages allowed one to choose the flooring, lighting and specialty features throughout your home.
ICON South Beach - Building Amenities
- Billiard Room
- Elevated infinity edge bayfront swimming pool
- Heated bayfront lap pool and whirlpool spa
- Lounge at the foot of a gigantic pink looking glass encasing a glowing fireplace
- Magnificent Health Spa and Fitness Center equipped with sauna and steam room
- Multi-story lobby with double height twenty (20) foot ceilings created by world famous designer Philippe Starck and YOO Ltd.
- Pool bar and grill serving casual fare
- Porte cochere entry with twenty-four (24) hour complimentary valet parking
- Reception desk that stretches a fanciful 40 feet and is enshrouded in a semi-circle of white curtains with a huge chandelier
- Resident cafe overlooking the bay
- State-of-the-art building completely wired for high-speed Internet service including WiFi hotspots throught out the common areas
ICON South Beach - Resident Services
- Concierge staff offering premier hospitality services including housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning services
- Conference Room
- Business Services
- Twenty-four (24) hour computer monitored security and fire prevention systems
- Mail and package receiving desk
ICON South Beach - Residence Features
- Semi-private elevator access to each apartment
- Nine floor plan selections
- Four Philippe Starck design palettes to choose from:
- Ocean or Bay view options
- Nine (9) foot ceilings
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Tinted, tempered glass designed to meet new South Florida hurricane codes
- European custom cabinetry
- Miele appliances
- Marble or granite countertops
- Marble flooring
- Philippe Starck fixtures
- Sub-Zero built-in refrigerator-freezer
- Whirlpool bathtub in Master