See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
3250& 3300 NE 188th Street
Aventura, Florida, 33180
Architect: Carlos Ott
Views: Ocean & Intracoastal
Year Built: 2015
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2,3,4 & 5
Residence Size: 1,500- 4,020 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 58 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 190
Number of Stories: 11
$799,000 - $2,450,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Echo Aventura Condos
echo Aventura condos is a first-time world class collaboration of architect Carlos Ott and the design firm of Yabu Pushelberg. With just 190 residences of which eighteen are penthouses, this project sold out quickly. The building amenities and residence features offered to owners here are unparalleled in the Aventura area.
echo Aventura is located on a five acre parcel at the eastern end 188th Street in Aventura, Florida and the water views are completely unobstructed.
Each apartment in echo Aventura condos has a "flow-through" design with spacious balconies at either end including a summer kitchen on the larger balcony.
echo Aventura is designed with two eleven story towers featuring a total of eighteen floorplans and eighteen penthouses.
echo Aventura condos - Building Design and Amenities
- 500 square foot balconies with Summer kitchens
- Adjacent to the Aventura Community Recreation Center
- Atrium event room with floor-to-ceiling windows and rooftop garden accessible by dedicated glass elevator
- Bayfront Infinity-Edge Pool with views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Breakfast and lunch club room with poolside food & beverage service
- Complimentary pet walking
- Dual grand porte-cochere's
- Eighteen (18) penthouse with plunge pools
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment and Yoga studio
- Five acre waterfront property
- Five star international concierge services
- Flow-through residences
- Full on-site maintenance
- Individual unit high-speed elevators
- Marble and granite interior surfaces
- Poolside food and beverage service
- Private cooled storage space for all residents
- Residences equipped with private service suites
- Smart building wired to perfection with smart phone access from wherever you are
- Twenty-four (24) hour concierge and valet
- Views of Dumbfoundling Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- World class architecture by Carlos Ott and Yabu Pushelberg Interiors in a first time collaboration
echo Aventura - Residences Features
- Private Elevators and Foyers
- 10' 8" ceilings slab-to-slab with floor to ceiling windows
- Spacious residences with great room, family room, dining room and breakfast nooks
- Private Service Suites with bathroom
- Lavish use of exotic Marble and Granite surfaces throughout kitchens and bathrooms
- Individual unit access high-speed elevators
- Oversized gas stoves and custom hood
- Side by side paneled Subzero, Wolf and Meile appliances
- 100+ bottle Subzero wine cellar
- Built-in coffee & espresso machine
- Midnight kitchen in Master Suite
- Oversized soaking tub
- Grand master built out his and hers walk in closets
Each residence offers an unprecedented level of efficiency and simplicity with a smart home technology experience. A fully integrated whole-house audio, video, lighting and automation system all controlled via Apple devices and the Savant Systems control hardware.
ECHO Smart Home System includes:
- Five zone high performance in-ceiling audio devices.
- Merge and synchronize up to six sources in the great room from video to devices such as; Cable/Satelite, Blu-Ray,Apple TV, PS3/XBox and more, to one single source/TV.
- 3 iPads located in wall using the Savant ICC-2000 in wall iPad dock
- Additional ECHO Smart Home System Solutions:
- Complete control at your fingertips through sleek and intuitive user interfaces - Apple's® iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® as well as Intel-equipped Apple computers.
- Ability to control Lighting, including on/off or dim and HVAC.
- Six predetermined lighting scenes fully functional on move in.