See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
11 Island Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
Community: South Beach
Year Built: 1972
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1 & 2
Residence Size: 1123 - 1917 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 82 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 216
Number of Stories: 22
$450,000 - $1,749,000
Costa Brava condominium is located on the eastern end of the Venetian Islands at 11 Island Avenue right on Biscayne Bay in the South Beach area of Miami Beach, just a few steps from the Atlantic Ocean and a few minutes drive to world famous South Beach.
Costa Brava has incredible ocean, bay and city views and year-round bay and ocean breezes. South Beach has long been the desired location for celebrities, models and the "Rich and Famous." With the fabulous Art Deco architecture, trendy restaurants and clubs and the Ocean just steps away, South Beach is the perfect location.
Costa Brava - Building Amenities
- Abundant secured parking for residents and guests
- Ideal West Miami Beach location - walking distance to fitness facilities, Publix supermarket, many restaurants and shops on Alton Road
- Incredible views of the waterfront from the pool deck and party rooms
- Interiors & lobbies have been recently renovated
- Located on the prestigious & private Venetian Islands chain, just west of South Beach and Lincoln Road
- Ocean access marina location, where owners have the option of renting dock slips
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Twenty-four (24) hour security, valet parking and concierge services
- All apartments have balconies and several penthouses have expansive terraces
- European-style baths with bidets and oversized jacuzzi bathtubs
- Floor to ceiling windows in all apartments
- Spacious closets and storage space
Costa Brava -Residence Features
Costa Brava - Pet and Rental Policies
Currently two pets up toi 25 lbs each are allowed at Costa Brava. The minimum rental period is one year.
Miami Beach Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami Beach. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Costa Brava puts it within easy reach.
Built in 1972, the Costa Brava condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!