Thinking of selling?Market Value
3471 Main Hwy
Coconut Grove, Florida, 33133
Community: Coconut Grove
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2004
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 3, 4 & 5
Residence Size: 4500-7900 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Up to 40 lbs
Walk Score: 91 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 40
Number of Stories: 3
$4,950,000 - $10,495,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Cloisters on the Bay Condos
Cloisters on the Bay Condos - Coconut Grove Condos Real Estate
Cloisters on the Bay, a gated waterfront enclave nestled in the heart of Coconut Grove, fits serenly into its lush surroundings - a natural hardwood hammoch bordered by the historic Barnacle estate, Peacock Park and Biscayne Bay. "Cloisters sits on one of the last available waterfront sites in Coconut Grove and will be a village within the village.
Cloisters on the Bay is not just about luxurious homes. It is also about the wonderful lifestyle that our villas provide. Here, you don't share a floor with other residences. Your luxurious villa is entirely yours. With your own patio and backyard, a private garage, a personal rooftop terrace and much more. It is these unique advantages that make Cloisters the ideal Coconut Grove address.
We are confident that you will agree - Cloisters is truly one of a kind, one of the last pieces of paradise available today.
The forty (40) villas, each with three levels of spacious living, offer three to five bedroom floorplans ranging from 4,500 to 7,900 sq. ft. (under A/C), dream kitchens, designer cabinetry, elegant marble floors, granite counters, huge living and entertaining areas and a spectacular rooftop terrace. Add your two-car garage, private elevator and private garden and you have clearly defined value and luxury.
Cloisters on the Bay - Residence Features
- Entry foyer
- Elegant tray ceilings
- Elevator from garage level to roof-top garden
- Custom eight-foot high European style cabinetry
- Granite kitchen countertops with marble backsplash
- Breakfast area with windows
- Franke stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Built-in desk/planning area
- Designer appliance package
- Custom built-in paneled library (optional)
- Master suite with expansive views
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Kohler one-piece water closet
- Kohler matching bidet
- Polished brass designer fixtures
- Six-foot luxurious whirlpool tub
- 18" x 18" marble on floor, shower walls and tub surround with custom design
- Bullnosed marble vanity tops
- Separate HIS and HER lavatories
- Recessed make-up area at her vanity
- Linen storage closet
- Soffit lighting over tub and vanities
- Built-in shower bench
- Security system, infrared motion detectors and magnetic connectors on all operable openings
- Pre-wiring for cable and telephone
- Two-zone central air conditioning with heat strips, high efficiency 12.00 SEER
- 75 gallon quick recovery gas water heater with recirculating pump
- Solid core interior doors
- Architectural door casings and baseboards throughout
- 18" x 18" Saturnia Marble designer floors
- Natural gas for kitchen cook-top, hot water heater, laundry room dryer and outdoor barbecue
- Two-car garage plus additional area for storage
- Raised panel garage doors
- Automatic garage door openers
- KitchenAid large capacity washer and gas dryer
Cloisters on the Bay - Exterior Features
- Beautifully landscaped patio entertainment area
- Automatic sprinkler system
- Beautiful interlocking brick paver patio (see sq. ft. allowances)
- Structure meets all hurricane requirements of Miami-Dade County
- Concrete block construction with concrete structural floor system
- Hurricane impact windows throughout villas
- (does not require hurricane shutters)
- Gas barbecue (optional)
- Hot tub (optional)
- Spacious entertainment area (see sq. ft. allowances)
Cloisters on the Bay - Outside Entry Area Features
- Beautiful courtyard drive with interlocking brick pavers
- Custom lighting and landscaping
- Dramatic cast stone entry columns with ornamental capitals
The Cloisters on the Bay condominium is located on Main Hwy in the Village of Coconut Grove; which features access to world famous Dinner Key marina, the Viscaya Museum and the most incredible natural hammock that shades almost twenty miles of running paths. Coconut Grove is designed for those who like to be outside! The Cloisters on the Bay has incredible bay, city and oceanviews with year-round bay breezes.
Built in 2004, the Cloisters on the Bay condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To see which residences are currently available for sale or rent, just click on the Cloisters on the Bay Condos For Sale button to the upper left or contact the Miami Condo Lifestyle team at (305) 321-7043, to schedule a showing!
Keyplans for Cloisters on the Bay
Available Units in Cloisters on the Bay
3 or more Bedroom Condos
|Unit #||List Price||Bath||Area||$/sq ft||$/M2||Details|
|931||$4,950,000||4.5||5659 sq ft||$875||$9,415||See Unit #931 details|
|726||$10,495,000||3.5||6152 sq ft||$1,706||$18,363||See Unit #726 details|
* TBD = "To be determined"
For the best pricing on units in Cloisters on the Bay, contact us today!
There aren't any past sales listed in the MLS for this building.