1555 N Treasure Drive
North Bay Village, Florida, 33141
Community: North Bay Village
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 1091 - 1351 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 65 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 60
Number of Stories: 5
$267,500 - $267,500
Lifestyle Pictures of Breeze Condos
You'll enjoy living in one of sixty low rise condominiums and six luxurious new town homes located in North Bay Village. Just minutes away from Miami Beach, Miami International Airport and convenient shopping, the Breeze is clearly central to all Miami has to offer.
Residences feature views of Downtown Miami Skyline or Biscayne Bay. The team of Delgado Brothers Real Estate Development and Weintraub Construction have combined to bring you the best value on the island.
Breeze Condos - Amenities and Features
- Oversized terraces
- Tropically landscaped swimming pool area with sundeck
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Meeting facilities
- Secured gated parking
- Pre-wired for phone, cable T/V and ceiling fans
- Energy efficient tinted windows and sliding glass doors
- Smoke detectors
Breeze Condos - Interior Features
- 8-foot high sliding glass doors
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Ceramic tile in kitchen, bath and utility room
- Quality interior millwork and hardware
- Deluxe colonial doors and wood casings
- Air conditioning vents in bath and walk in closets
- Hook ups for full size stackable washer and dryer
- Energy Efficient central AC/Heat units and water heater
Breeze Condos - Kitchen Appointments
- Granite countertops
- European style mica / Thermofoil cabinetry
- Designer white on white appliances
- Self-cleaning oven
- Side byn side refrigerator with in door water and ice
- Multicycle dishwasher
Breeze Condos - Bathroom Features
- Cultured marble vanity tops
- Designer European-style cabinetry
- Double vanities in master bath
- Single lever faucets
- Decorative lighting fixtures
- 6" x 6" ceramic tile floor and wet area
- Anti-skid bathtub
Breeze - Pet and Rental Policies
Currently pets are allowed at Breeze. The minimum rental period is six months, twice annually.
Miami Beach Lifestyle
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Breeze puts it within easy reach.
Built in 2005, the Breeze condominium is available for immediate occupancy. To check which residences are currently available, just click on the "Condos for Sale" button to the upper left or call Ned Berndt at (305) 321-7043!
Available Units in Breeze
There aren't any units currently for sale in this building.
There aren't any units currently for rent in this building.