See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
3651 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida, 33139
Community: South Beach
Year Built: 2016
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Residence Size: 3783-5242 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 88 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 8
Number of Stories: 10
$7,175,000 - $22,000,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Beach House 8 Condos
Beach House 8 - South Beach Condos
Beach House 8 ...designed by Arquitectonica and developed by Valerio Morabito from Morabito Properties and Ugo Colombo from CMC Group. We're talking right on the ocean on Collins and 36th Street and only eight (8) residences. The epitome of luxury and exclusivity and to top it off, interiors by Michele Bonan.
Developer Valerio Morabito explains the concept behind Beach House 8,
"I wanted to create the feeling of being in your own space, almost as if you are on the bow of a yacht. This idea is reflected in every aspect of the building: the maritime feeling of the sleep interiors, the generous glass surfaces, the long terraces, the light filtering from every corner of the space."
Architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia explains the play on volumes of the facade,
"Unlike the usual Miami high-rise where everything lines up and everything is exactly the same, this facade consists of a series of shifted frames, expressing a series of houses in a very pure and abstract way - shifting as if moving from the water to the land, capturing the wind, all the dynamic movement of Miami, all the energy of the ocean waves."
Beach House 8 -Features and Amenities
- Miami Beach concierge services provided
- Two (2) parking spaces for each residence
- One (1) pool-side cabana for each residence
- Fitness center with Technogym equipment
- Completed terrace floors with stone
- 75 foot pool with jacuzzi
- Private pool and beach service
In shared outdoor and lobby areas, elements from wood-paneled drawing rooms to decking finished in Mauritian Teak, from natural-fiber banquettes to dark-blue mosaic tiling in the pool, from the garden waterfall to the airy 14-foot ceilings at the entry - combined with a full suite of concierge services appropriate for cosmopolitan living - all create an atmosphere of both understated elegance and contemporary informality. Just right for where the city meets the beach.
Beach House 8 - Residence Features
- Boffi Kitchens
- Marble countertops quarried in Italy for kitchen and baths
- Custom made, built out closet systems
- Energy efficient LED downlighting in key areas
- Lutron Home-Works lighting control system
- Creston home automation system with the ability to control audio, video, HVAC, lighting and window treatments
- Prewired for motorized window treatments
- Prewired for HSIA (high speed internet access)
- Prewired for telephones, cable TV and satellite video
- Security System
- Four (4) Bedroom
- Four (4) Bathroom
- Private terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Energy efficient LED downlighting
- Full Home Automation System including Audio, Video, HVAC, Lighting and Shade controls
- Audio speakers throughout unit
- Building Security System
Pricing starts at $5.9 Million and residences start at 3,783 sq.ft. (378 meters) with 989-2,899 sq.ft. of exteriors(99 to 290 meters). The penthouse will have 5,242 sq.ft.(524 meters) with 6,230 sq.ft. exteriors(623 meters).