Thinking of selling?Market Value
5775 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida, 33140
Community: Miami Beach
Completion Date: 2021(Fall)
Status: Under Construction
Bedrooms: 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 1245-3443 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 51 (Somewhat Walkable)
Total Residences: 71
Number of Stories: 18
$2,600,000 - $38,250,000
Lifestyle Pictures of 57 Ocean Condos
57 Ocean condos, located at 5775 Collins Avenue on 220 feet of oceanfront in Miami Beach's, Mid-Beach area, is an ultra-exclusive lifestyle community of only seventy-one (71) residences that will redefine Mid-Beach Millionaires Row. 57 Ocean is designed by the world-renowned Arquitectonica and inspired by the Brazilian lifestyle blending lush tropical foilage with wood, glass, steel and the Atlantic Ocean.
Amenities consist of outdoor massage and meditation rooms, an outdoor yoga deck, and a beautifully appointed wellness pavilion and spa with sweeping views. The spa features a thermal suite complete with a steam room, aromatherapy saunas, and an ice fountain, relaxation and meditation area, and a private spa suite. 57 Ocean will have two expansive infinity pools, a third-floor sunset deck, poolside treatment cabanas, a pool bar and social terrace lounge, summer kitchen pavilion with a grill area, and a multi-purpose club room with a chef's kitchen for full gastronomic experiences. There will also be a state-of-the-art fitness center, connected to a terrace with a pool, equipped with top-of-the-line MyIsle training equipment by MyEquilibria and an indoor Technogym fitness center. Additional amenities and services include a library, a children's activity room, 24-hour concierge, valet and security, pool and beachfront concessions and attendants, and direct access to the adjacent, brand-new Miami Beach Walk.
Residences will feature expansive terraces, each stretching 12' deep with panoramic views, glass balustrades, and one-of-a-kind ceilings with wood-like accents.. Residences will also offer contemporary Italian kitchens and baths by Poliform, marble countertops and backsplashes, 10' ceilings, Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, Italian fixtures, natural stone floors and wall tiles in master baths, and private elevator entrances.
57 Ocean is more than just another condo - it provides a lifestyle. From the Private Entrance coming off of Collins Avenue, thru to the double-height Lobby with direct views of the ocean, into the Wellness Pavillion and on thru to the expansive lush tropical Pool Deck. Services offered at 57 Ocean will include: Pool and Beach Attendants with gourmet concession service, In-house Concierge, 24-hour valet and security, on-call personal trainers, spa treatments and private chefs. 57 Ocean provides a lifestyle like no other.
57 Ocean - Building Amenities
- 18-story ultra exclusive building designed by award-winning Arquitectonica
- 220 linear feet of private Beach on the Atlantic Ocean
- Only 71 Tropical Modern Residences
- Two-to-Four Bedroom Residences - From 1,245 Square Feet to 3,623 Square Feet
- Private Elevators with own foyer entry
- Grand Flow-Through Lobby with natural stone throughout and open views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Lush landscaping and vertical gardens throughout
- Centrally located in Mid-Beach, on Miami Beach's Millionaire's Row, with easy access to Miami International Airport and all major neighborhoods including South Beach, Downtown Miami, Brickell, Design District and Wynwood
- Enter into your Double height Lobby through your private entrance off of Collins Avenue with direct ocean views. Peaceful, quiet and relaxing.
- Pool Deck
- Infinity edge pool deck with lush tropical foliage which overlook the blue-green waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fitness Center
- State of the art Fitness Center with Juice Bar and dedicated space for Yoga and Pilates.
57 Ocean - Residence Features
- 12-foot deep terraces
- 10-foot ceiling heights
- Private Elevators with own Foyer entry
- Luxurious Italian kitchens and bathrooms by Poliform
- Solid marble countertops, waterfall island and back splashes
- Sub-Zero Refrigerators and Wolf Cooking Appliances
- Master Bathrooms with natural stone floors and walls, his and hers double vanities, floating tub, and double spa showers
- Two Beach House Residences on the 3rd Floor with private expanded sunset terrace and outdoor summer kitchens
- Sky Residences with East - West Flow Thru
- Two Spectacular Penthouse Residences with private rooftop pools and summer kitchens
Mid-Beach - Is defined geographical in Miami Beach as 23rd Street to the south up to 63rd Street to the north, and east to Atlantic Ocean and west to Biscayne Bay. Mid-Beach is the quieter area of Miami Beach but just steps from South Beach. You still find beautiful beaches, world class dining and nightlife as it is home to two world renowned places the Fountainbleu Hotel including Liv Nightclub which has quickly become one of the premier nightclubs in the world, and the iconic Forge Restaurant on 41st Street both are within a few blocks of each other. Mid-Beach is also known as the more residential area of Miami Beach with some of the most exclusive homes found in the Mid-Beach area located on North Bay Road, La Gorce Island and Allison Island.