See Available UnitsCondos For SaleCondos For Rent Floorplans View Map
Thinking of selling?Market Value
3030 NE 188th Street
Aventura, Florida, 33180
Architect: Kobi Karp
Year Built: 2007
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3 & 4
Residence Size: 1368 - 3692 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
One dog or cat per residence, under 35 lbs
Walk Score: 80 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 45
Number of Stories: 7
$799,000 - $799,000
Lifestyle Pictures of 3030 Aventura Condos
3030 Aventura - Demolition has begun at 3030 N.E. 188th Street, the future site of 3030 Aventura. The 1.27-acre land, that accommodated two large warehouses, will soon be home to a boutique, Mediterranean-style condominium, comprising 45 generously sized residences that all offer water views.
Under the direction of Developers Jose Saal, Mark Rousso and Lauris Boulanger of 3030 Associates Ltd., Miami Wrecking Company is overseeing the demolition. Groundbreaking is scheduled for early 2005 and completion in early 2006.
"We are very excited to bring a new and innovative product to a market as dynamic as Aventura," notes Mark Rousso, principal of 3030 Associates.
The seven-story building will exude the look and feel of a charming, yet statuesque single-family estate. Amenities include a Sun Deck with a large pool, spa and covered terraces, clubhouse and lounge, state-of-the-art fitness center, "Smart Home" touch screen service pad/direct intercom and three next-generation elevators.
Located on the newly renovated 188th Street, in the heart of downtown Aventura, residents of 3030 Aventura will be steps away from the city's first charter elementary school, new contemporary community/recreation center and Aventura Mall. South Florida's major airports are also just minutes away.
- Vaulted lobby with imported marble and exotic wood finishing.
- Sun Deck with large pool and spa and covered terraces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- 24-hour security.
- Valet parking
- Three next-generation elevators.
- State-of-the-art fire and smoke protection system.
- Assigned covered parking
- Large living rooms with private terraces.
- Ten-foot ceilings.
- Spectacular water views.
- Oversized walk-in closets.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass.
- Full-size washer and dryer in each unit.
- Energy-efficient A/C/Heating system.
- State-of-the-art fire alarm system.
- Pre-wired for security system.
- State-of-the-art touch screen service pad/direct intercom
- European-style wood cabinetry.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Granite countertops.
- European-style vanities.
- Granite countertops.
- Whirlpool tubs.
- Elongated toilets.
- Imported marble on floor and shower walls.
- Designer fixtures and accessories.