A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Park Grove
Address: 2701 South Bayshore Drive
Coconut Grove Florida,33133
Community: Coconut Grove
Architect: OMA - Rem Koolhaas
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2017
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 2,3 &4
Residence Size: 2232-3592 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 83 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 289
Number of Stories: 20
Price Range: $2,300,000 - $6,500,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Park Grove Condos
Related Group and Terra Group have announced plans to build Park Grove condominium, designed by Rem Koolhas' (OMA) Office for Metropolitan Architecture loccated on the Coconut Grove Bank site at 2701 South Bayshore Drive, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133
The project will be known as Park Grove, and will include 298 luxury residential residencess in three twenty-story buildings rising to heights of 256, 287 and 294 feet. Park Grove will also include four two-story amenity buildings, a three-story bank and fitness center, and a two-story office building. Over seven hundred parking spaces will be built for residential and bank use.
Park Grove will be built in three phases, with the existing Coconut Grove Bank office remaining open during the first phase construction. The bank will then move into new office facilities on the site allowing for the second and third phase to be built.
Designed by a world-class team of leading architects, designers, and developers, Park Grove marries inventive modern design with the area's rich cultural legacy, creating an ambiance that is as luxurious as it is relaxed. From its residences to its amenities and club, Park Grove offers the ultimate in serene bayfront living.
OMA is the design architect, and Miami's Arquitectonica is the executive architect for the project. Interior design is being prepared by Studio Sofield, and landscape design by Enzo Enea. OMA's design beat out competing plans prepared by Diller Scofidio + Renfro, Jean Nouvel, and Christian de Portzamparc.
Park Grove Condos - Residence Features
- Interiors designed by William Sofield
- Italian Cabinetry with Glass Doors and Stone Countertops
- Sub-Zero / Wolf Appliances
- Designed by World-Renowned architect OMA . Rem Koolhaas
- Expansive Bay and City Views
- Certified LEED Silver
Park Grove Condos - Resident Services
- 24-Hour Concierge and Valet Service
- Butler Service
- Concierge Services
- Nautical Themed Concierge for Booking Yachts, Boats, Sailing Lessons, etc.
Park Grove Condos - Building Interior Amenities
- Adult Gaming Room including Billiards and Table Tennis
- Bayview Dining Room for Private Events
- Business Center with Private Meeting Rooms
- Fitness Rooms, Reception, and Mail Room for each Residential Tower
- Large Conference Room /Boardroom with Video Conferencing Capabilities and Integrated Media Systems
- Library /Lounge Area
- Lobbies and Amenity Area designed by William Sofield
- Private Screening / Media Room
- Residents' Lounge for Events
- Social Spaces
- Wine Cellar and Wine Lockers for Residents
Park Grove Condos - Building Exterior Amenities
- Artwork by Notable Sculptors and Artists
- Children's Indoor and Outdoor Play Area
- Dedicated Penthouse Pools
- Indoor /Outdoor Yoga Spaces
- Lush Landscaped Gardens by Enzo Enea
- Luxurious Pool with Private Cabanas
- Sculpture Garden
- Storage for Bike and Watercraft Storage
Park Grove Condos - Health And Fitness Amenities
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, including:
- Top-of-the-Line Fitness Equipment and Free Weights
- Private Training Rooms, including Yoga, Pilates, and Spinning Studio
- Spa with Personal Treatment Rooms, Steam, and Sauna
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms