A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Midblock
Address: 3250 NE 1st Avenue
Miami Florida, 33137
Community: Edgewater Miami Midtown
Architect: Forum Architects
Views: Bay and City
Year Built: 2008
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 1 & 2
Residence Size: 897 - 2818 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 88 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 172
Number of Stories: 11
Price Range: $329,000 - $710,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Midblock Condos
Midblock in Midtown Miami is an interesting selection of lofts, townhomes and tower units which are designed with wide-open spaces, floor-to-ceiling glass, great layouts and great Midtown views. It's the perfect city mix. Lofts range in size from 1,200 to 2,600 square feet, townhomes are 1,350 to 1,555 square feet and the tower residences are 800 to 1,800 square feet. Lots of room, lots of light, lots of energy. Exhilarating views of the Midtown cityscape highlight Midblock's residences, where you are not high above it, but intimately close to it all.
Midblock is in the heart and soul of Midtown Miami, Miami's neighbohood where high architecture intersects a vibrant city culture. Interesting spaces and cantilevered walls give Midblock a distinct profile that balances the transition between the surrounding high-rise residences and low-rise retail. The glass rotunda, a neighborhood beacon, sits atop a recessed pedestrian base that creates an intimate relationship with the action and retail that's happening on the streets.
Because you know, a city is all about its streets. Midblock's retail includes restaurants, cafes, a bank, New York-style deli, cleaners, everything you would expect in a great city neighborhood. And this is really the city - not a mall, not a strip center, but an alive, energetic city where people walk to the store, walk to get the newspaper, walk to dinner, walk to see their friends. In a place once defined by bumper-to-bumper traffic, won't it be nice to leave the cars behind?
A pedestrian arcade, from Midtown Blvd to Market Street, is a mix of green-markets, street fairs and people watching. is is a true city, with a great kinship between companionship and privacy.
Midblock Condo - Building Amenities
- 24-Hour Concierge
- 24-hour security
- Chic modern lobby
- Covered gated parking
- Ground level retail and restaurants
- Key card access controlled elevators
- Private storage facilities
- Pet-friendly environment
- Rooftop gathering areas
- Rooftop swimming pool with sweeping city views
- State of the Art Fitness Center with onsite training and group exercise classes
- Stunning architecture by world-renowned Architect John R. Nichols
Midblock Condo - Residence Features
- Floor-to-ceiling impact-resistant glass windows
- Full sized washer/dryer in unit
- Italian style kitchens featuring upgraded stainless steel energy efficient appliances, custom wood cabinetry and stone counter tops
- Large walk-in closets
- Master baths with ceramic tile flooring and modern fixtures
- Modern layouts including live/work and townhouses units
- Pre-wired for electric, cable, high-speed Internet
- Spacious private terraces
- Ten-foot high exposed concrete ceilings