4401 Collins Avenue
Miami Beach, Florida, 33140
Community: Miami Beach
Year Built: 2005
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: Studios, 1 & 2
Residence Size: 491 - 4000 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 85 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 460
Number of Stories: 36
$675,000 - $2,400,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Fontainebleau II Condos
Fontainebleau II condos' owner/guests may choose to use any or all of the resort's social and recreational amenities. Enjoy the facilities of a world-class spa - massages, body treatments, facials and skin care sessions, health and exercise classes. Make your stay here a never-ending culinary experience at award-winning indoor and outdoor restaurants.
Fontainebleau II redidences suites range in size from a 491 sqft junior suite to an 1,826 sqft two bedroom including terraces. There are eight different floorplans with 360 degree views available.
Fontainebleau II - Condo Hotel
The Fontainebleau II condominium-hotel combines the privacy and exclusivity of an elegant condominium community with the numerous conveniences and amenities of Miami Beach's most famed resort. Residents will be entitled to enjoy the Fontainebleau II tower's numerous amenities, including a private owner's lounge and fully-staffed lobby, swimming pool, and 24-hour security and valet parking, along with the resort's extensive facilities such as a health spa, more than 1,200 feet of private beach, in-room dining, concierge and housekeeping service, and a variety of restaurants, lounges and the world-famous Tropigala nightclub.
To see which residences are currently available for sale or rent, just click on the Fontainebleau II Condos For Sale button to the upper left or contact the Miami Condo Lifestyle team at (305) 321-7043, to schedule a showing!
Fontainebleau II - Amenities:
- 18 acres of incomparable recreation.
- Family-oriented water playground, featuring a sprawling octopus, a giant water slide, cabanas, and a supervised children's activity center.
- 1,200 feet of white sand oceanfront beach to bask in the Florida sunshine, or participate in all sorts of water sports, from jet skiing to parasailing.
- Beachfront and poolside bar, raw bar, and snack bar.
- Lighted tennis courts, tennis pro, and pro-shop.
- World class Spa and Fitness Center, offering a full program of classes and services, including in-suite personal pampering and private one-on-one fitness sessions, a salt water pool, and a delicious, nutritious Spa Eatery.
- Variety of indoor and outdoor, casual and formal restaurants, serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and late-night snacks- from traditional American fare to Continental and Japanese cuisine.
- Intimate lounges, friendly watering holes, live and lively entertainment, dining and dancing in the famous Club Tropigala.
- Shopping arcade for everything from sundries to antiques.
- Exclusive Owner's Lounge for continental breakfast, cocktails, hors d'oeuvres.
- Room service, maid service, turn-down service, laundry/dry cleaning service, valet parking.
Keyplans for Fontainebleau II
Available Units in Fontainebleau II
1 Bedroom Condos
2 Bedroom Condos
|Unit #||Closed||Sold Price||List Price||Bed/Bath||Area||$/sq ft||$/M2||On Market|
|2306||May 21, 2021||$1,100,000||$1,175,000||1 / 2||1002 sq ft||$1,173||$109||474 days|
|1206||Apr 21, 2021||$950,000||$990,000||1 / 2||1002 sq ft||$988||$92||672 days|
|1117||Mar 29, 2021||$610,000||$640,000||0 / 1||491 sq ft||$1,303||$121||34 days|
|2606&2608||Mar 10, 2021||$1,700,000||$1,950,000||2 / 3||1002 sq ft||$1,946||$181||507 days|