A report about the condo sales for your building in the last six months will be generated and a link to that report will be emailed to you, when you fill in this form and click the submit button below. Look for that link in your email.
Thinking of selling?
See Maps and Plans
Condo Name: Biscayne Beach
Address: 701 NE 29th Street
Miami Florida, 33137
Community: Miami Midtown
Architect: WHLC Architecture/BC Architects
Completion Date: 2017 (Spring)
Status: Under Construction
Bedrooms: 1,2,3 & 4
Residence Size: 885-3789 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 74 (Very Walkable)
Total Residences: 399
Number of Stories: 51
Price Range: $460,000 - $2,800,000
Lifestyle Pictures of Biscayne Beach Condos
Biscayne Beach is a fifty-one (51) story luxury condominium being built by a joint venture between Eastview Development and GTIS Partners in Miami's Midtown neighborhood. When completed in 2016, the luxury bayfront high-rise will actually "bring the beach to the city" featuring Miami's first man-made beach club created on Biscayne Bay, including white sand, swimming platforms and watersports.
Located in the heart of the Miami's urban core, the Biscayne Beach address will be NE 29th street along Biscayne Bay in one of the fastest growing neighborhoods Miami Midtown. Miami Midtown has become one of the hippest, most chic places to live, driven by recent additions to the Design District and Midtown's luxury retailers such as Celine, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Hermes, Jimmy Choo and Cartier as well as a great selection of elegant and trendy restaurants.
Biscayne Beach's biggest attraction is the bayfront location. Biscayne Beach will offers three hundred and thirty-five (335) feet of bay front. Each unit at Biscayne Beach will enjoy panoramic water views. The Brickell and Downtown areas are nearly built out but Miami Midtown still has land for projects that can provide spectacular views of Biscayne Bay at a significantly lower prices.
Biscayne Beach will offer three hundred and ninety-nine (399) residences ranging from one-to-four-bedroom floor plans as well as exclusive penthouses with private rooftop garden terraces. All apartments will include floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors, oversized eight (8) foot deep balconies, ten foot (10') ceiling heights and sweeping views of Biscayne Bay and the city skyline. Every apartment will have a water view, including the first floor residences.
Ground Breaking was in the first quarter of 2014 and is the project is expected to be completed in late 2016.
Biscayne Beach - Beach Club Level Amenities
- 335 linear feet of direct bay waterfront
- Six (6) private residence pools
- Beach club bar
- Beach cabanas and lounge areas
- Cabana & towel service
- Fire pit
- Jet skis, paddle boards, kayaks, rafts and snorkeling equipment available
- Swimming pier and dock
- Water sports equipment storage
- Zero entry beach club pool
Biscayne Beach - Lobby Level Amenities
- Art Gallery
- Beauty salon
- Business center
- Beach Volleyball Courts
- High-end restaurant with separate entrance
- Indoor & outdoor club bar
- Owners club including fitness center & spa
- Private entrance for residents and beach club members
- Secured covered parking
- Valet Service
Biscayne Beach - Residence Club Floor Amenities
- Two tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Residence park
- Great room including library, theatre and pool tables
- Tot and teen room
Biscayne Beach - Residence Features
- Private high-speed elevators
- Floor plans from approx 885-3,789 square feet
- One-to-four bedroom layouts with den options
- Three (3) floors of Penthouse units featuring large terraces and outdoor summer kitchens
- Exclusive upper penthouse units feature private rooftop garden terraces
- Four (4) "guest" apartments available for rent
- All units feature both sweeping city and bay views
- Floor-to-ceiling impact glass windows and doors with oversized balconies
- Ten foot (10') ceilings