See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
Get a FREE Market Analysis
Community: South Beach
Architect: Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership
Year Built: 2008
Bedrooms: 1, 2 & 3
Residence Size: 1491 - 3000
203 Number of Stories:
37 Price Range:
$800,000 - $9,950,000
Continuum II North Tower - Local Lifestyle Map
Continuum II - Oceanfront Luxury Condos
Continuum II is the last brand new condominium on South Beach, completing the final phase of this spectacular development. Located at the beginning of Ocean Drive, Continuum II, the North Tower, is set of the very last piece of untouched ocean property on South Beach, presenting a truly rare residential opportunity. Until now paradise has only existed in our imaginations. With Continuum II, paradise is found in a lush, spectacular gated resort setting with pools, gardens, and stunning landscape that rambles over 12.9 oceanfront acres and features 1,000 feet of beachfront.
Continuum II Condos - Building Amenities:
- Spectacular double-height lobby
- 24 hour security throughout the property
- Concierge desk
- Computer-programmed, high speed elevators opening into private and semi-private elevator foyers
- Separate, high capacity service elevator accessible only from a service corridor
- One assigned parking space available per residence in a covered and secured parking area
- 24-hour valet parking service
- Large Conference/meeting room
- Gatehouse to control vehicular access onto arrival court
- Connection to "Smart Building" services, including wireless internet access, customized graphical control interface for Valet, Amenities, Concierge, etc
Continuum II Condos - Outdoor Amenities:
- 1,000 feet of white sandy beaches
- Full service beach club with beach furniture and cabanas
- Expansive free form lagoon swimming pool and spa
- Pool Pavilion
- Three har-tru tennis courts
Continuum II Condos - Spa Amenities:
- Fully equipped World Class Fitness Center
- Complete selection of classes to choose from
- Personal Training
- Men's and Women's lounges with soothing treatment rooms, Eucalyptus steam room, redwood sauna, heated whirlpool, cold plunge, relaxation lounge and shower facilities.
- Spa Treatments
- Rooftop infinity lap pool
- Rooftop smoothie bar
Continuum II Condos - Residence Features:
- Ten foot high ceilings
- Private balconies with glass railings
- Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors
Continuum II Condos - Master Bathroom Features:
- Imported marble countertops, backsplash, and whirlpool decks
- Imported marble flooring in wet areas and shower
- Designer fixtures
- Whirlpool tubs
- European bathroom vanity cabinets
- Seamless glass shower doors
Continuum II Condos - Kitchen Amenities:
- Custom European designed cabinetry
- Granite Countertops
- Under counter lighting
- Faber "Inca Smart" integrated hood vent
- Sub-zero built-in refrigerator-freezer
- Miele touch-control cook top
- Miele integrated dishwasher
- Miele microwave oven
- Single-lever faucet with pull out spray
Continuum II Condos - Lifestyle Photo Gallery
Continuum II Condos - Southeast View
Continuum II Condos - North View
Continuum II Condos - Pool
Continuum II Condos - Pool
Continuum II Condos - Siteplan
Buying and selling condominiums in the current Miami condo market can be confusing because there are so many projects, developers and options available. Plus there is so much conflicting media information, how do I make an informed decision?
- Should one purchase in a new construction project or would an existing condo building be better?
- Which way are Miami condo prices headed?
- How do I know that I'm getting the best price?
- Can condo hotels really be a good investments?
- Which buildings will actually be financially sound?
- How do I evaluate one project compared to another?
- Is one neighborhood appreciating faster than another?
These are all valid concerns and this is why the services of an experienced Realtor® and business person are vital to a successful real estate transaction. We pride ourselves on providing the most complete online resource for Miami & Miami Beach condo information and on our years of experience assisting clients like you. Call us today at 305-321-7043 and let us share our knowledge and experience with you and help you start enjoying the Miami condo lifestyle.