See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
Get a FREE Market Analysis
Community: Miami Downtown
Architect: Revuelta, Vega,Leon
Year Built: 2008
Bedrooms: 1, 2,3 & 4
Residence Size: 1015 - 3795
516 Number of Stories:
63 Price Range:
$425,000 - $4,400,000
900 Biscayne Bay - Local Lifestyle Map
900 Biscayne Condos - Luxury Bayfront Miami Condos
900 Biscayne condos is a sixty-five story tower over looking Bayside in Downtown Miami and the Port of Miami out to the Atlantic Ocean. It has the ultimate in design, finishing, amenities, and views. 900 Biscayne is one of the most fabulous buildings in the heart of downtown Miami with all units having 10 foot ceilings.
900 Biscayne Condos - Design Elements
- Unobstructed Bay Ocean views and Downtown City Views
- 65 stories high
- 11 residencess per floor
- Private and semi-private elevators (9 Total)
- LCD screens in each elevator
- 6 levels of 2 story town homes (20'8" foot high areas) each with 7 units per floor
- 6 floors of penthouses - 5 units per floor
900 Biscayne View
900 Biscayne Condos - Recreation Amenities
- 9,000 sq. foot of amenities located on the 15th & 17th floors
- 4,000 sq. foot fitness center
- 5,000 sq. foot Private Theater and Club Room
- Pool Deck with a wet bar and Lounge
- Customized Cable/Satelite System
- Lagoon Pool with Recreation Deck
- Smart building with fast internet access, touch screen monitors and multi-media computer for interactive communication
- An upscale 5 star Restaurant is planned to open on the first floor, south side of the building (Developer is considering Cipriani's and others)
- Gourmet store (either Epicure or John de Lucca) in the first floor of the building also planned
900 Biscayne Condos - Service Amenities
- City Lobby
- Sky Lobby - 14 stories higher than City Lobby with ocean views
- 24hr attended lobby with monitored cameras
- Keyless Entry
- Concierge Services
- Executive Center
- 24 hour Valet
- Mail and package receiving services
900 Biscayne Condos - Residence features
- 10 foot cellings
- Floor to celling glass
- 8-10 foot deep balconies
- Double door entryways
- Granite Counter tops
- Top of the line European cabinets from Snaidero or De La Casa
- Sub Zero refrigerator and top of the line appliances either Mielle or Thermador
- Full size washer and dryer
- Whirlpool tub in master bath
- Marble flooring and vanities
- Design bath fixtures
900 Biscayne Entry
900 Biscayne Lobby
900 Biscayne Sculpture
900 Biscayne Club
900 Biscayne Lounge
900 Biscayne Theater
900 Biscayne Fitness Center
900 Biscayne Pool
900 Biscayne Kitchen
Buying and selling condominiums in the current Miami condo market can be confusing because there are so many projects, developers and options available. Plus there is so much conflicting media information, how do I make an informed decision?
- Should one purchase in a new construction project or would an existing condo building be better?
- Which way are Miami condo prices headed?
- How do I know that I'm getting the best price?
- Can condo hotels really be a good investments?
- Which buildings will actually be financially sound?
- How do I evaluate one project compared to another?
- Is one neighborhood appreciating faster than another?
These are all valid concerns and this is why the services of an experienced Realtor® and business person are vital to a successful real estate transaction. We pride ourselves on providing the most complete online resource for Miami & Miami Beach condo information and on our years of experience assisting clients like you. Call us today at 305-321-7043 and let us share our knowledge and experience with you and help you start enjoying the Miami condo lifestyle.