Thinking of selling?Market Value
321 Ocean Drive
Miami Beach, Florida,33139
Community: South Beach
Architect: Enrique Norten
Year Built: 2015
Status: Immediate Occupancy
Bedrooms: 3 & 4
Residence Size: 1903-6035 sq. ft.
Pet Friendly: Yes
Walk Score: 94 (Walkers Paradise)
Total Residences: 21
Number of Stories: 9
$13,950,000 - $13,950,000
Lifestyle Pictures of 321 Ocean Drive Condos
321 Ocean Drive - South Beach Condos
321 Ocean Drive, a new oceanfront enclave with two buildings, one five stories and the other with nine stories. 321 Ocean Drive has twenty-one spacious, three and four bedroom residences from 1,900 sq ft to over 6,000 in two towers. 321 Ocean is the absolute definition of the boutique luxury Miami condo lifestyle.
321 Ocean Drive - Building Amenities
- 24-hour valet
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- Landscape urban oasis style by world renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Top Fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library
321 Ocean Drive - Residence Features
- Amazing Atlantic Ocean and City views
- Flowthrough layout with East and West balconies in every residence
- North, South, East and West exposure
- Private elevator lobbies for each residence
- High ceilings with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Ten foot deep oceanfront terraces (Ocean Tower residences)
- Open kitchens & European cabinetry
- Premium appliances including induction cook-top, double ovens, wine coolers, built-in espresso systems, fully integrated refrigerator,freezer and dishwasher
- Under-mount sink with designer and Stone counter-tops
- Elegant European-imported marble combined with bold, contemporary fixtures
- Oversized shower with floor-to-ceiling glass, marble, with state-of-the-art rain shower and handheld showerheads.
- Soaking tub (Ocean Tower master baths)
- Private water closet (master baths)
Keyplans for 321 Ocean Drive
Available Units in 321 Ocean Drive
3 or more Bedroom Condos
|Unit #||List Price||Bath||Area||$/sq ft||$/M2||Details|
|500||$13,950,000||4.5||2926 sq ft||$4,768||$51,318||See Unit #500 details|
* TBD = "To be determined"
For the best pricing on units in 321 Ocean Drive, contact us today!
There aren't any past sales listed in the MLS for this building.