See Available Units
Thinking of selling?
Get a FREE Market Analysis
Community: Coconut Grove
Architect: Borges & Associates
Year Built: 2007
Bedrooms: 1 & 2
Residence Size: 828 - 1348
Pet Friendly: Yes
Total Residences: 99
Number of Stories: 5
Price Range: $299,000 - $495,000
Lofts at Mayfair - Local Lifestyle Map
The Lofts at Mayfair were completed in 2007 and offer ninety-nine loft residences with balconies and access to the interior courtyard. The Lofts feature one, two and three bedroom floorplans ranging in size from 828 to 1,348 square feet. Plus there are twenty penthouse floorplans on the fifth and sixth levels with rooftop terrace and private jacuzzis. The building offers a fitness center and sauna for the residents to enjoy.
Lofts at Mayfair - Building Features
- Concierge in a lobby with valet parking
- Self-parking garage with security controlled access
- Telephone entry system to announce visitors
- Surveillance cameras at selected entry locations
- Fitness center with steam room & state-of-the-art-equipment
- Heated swimming pool & whirlpool
- Sun deck with chaise loungers & pool chair
Lofts at Mayfair - Pool
Lofts at Mayfair - Lobby
Lofts at Mayfair - Residential Amenities
- 9ft. Ceiling & sliding glass doors for balcony access
- Spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Marble floors & granite counter tops in kitchen & master baths
- Bathtubs in all bathrooms & bidet in master baths
- Elegant imported Italian cabinetry
- GE stainless steel appliances
- Pre-wiring for cable TV, High speed internet & satellite
- Individual high efficiency A/C System & water heaters
- Reinforced & insulated decorator ready colors
- All residences prime painted for designer ready colors
Lofts at Mayfair - Kitchen
Lofts at Mayfair - Bath
Lofts at Mayfair - Rooftop
Buying and selling condominiums in the current Miami condo market can be confusing because there are so many projects, developers and options available. Plus there is so much conflicting media information, how do I make an informed decision?
- Should one purchase in a new construction project or would a condo conversion building be better?
- Which way are Miami condo prices headed?
- How do I know that I'm getting the best price?
- Are condo hotels really good investments?
- Which buildings will actually be financially sound?
- How do I evaluate one project compared to another?
- Is one neighborhood appreciating faster than another?
These are all valid concerns and this is why the services of an experienced Realtor® and business person are vital to a successful real estate transaction. We pride ourselves on providing the most complete online resource for Miami & Miami Beach condo information and on our years of experience assisting clients like you. Call us today at 305-321-7043 and let us share our knowledge and experience with you and help you start enjoying the Miami condo lifestyle.